• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Jamesun

Jamesun

I'm just a person
Feb 23, 2022
Well, lately I would like to receive psychiatric or psychological care, I have been trying to receive care in a public institution for months but I am only ignored,In my house no one seems to care despite having already had suicide attempts, I would like to have money to go to a hospital or private institution but I think it is impossible.
I hate feeling constantly shit, I would like for one day to stop thinking about killing myself, I would like to not be stupid even for classes, this is slowly killing me, If only I could get help for once, if I continue like this I think I will try to kill myself again, I don't know what to do anymore.

certified_idiot

certified_idiot

No Longer Human
Dec 5, 2023
If you want to get better, I think you should try. I know it's hard, but their are ways to. Suicide is not the answer for everyone, and if you want to find a way to live, than you should. I'm afraid I can't offer much in the ways of advise, as I don't know your situation, but if you keep looking, there's probably a way. I hope you feel better.

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
there are resources posted in the recovery section of this website and many people over there are lovely and like helping other out šŸ–¤