• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

Pravesh

Student
Oct 19, 2020
i have no money or access to a gun and dont know about mixing drugs/pills .
i am terrible with my hands so cant do hanging cant even tie a strongknot.
i want to try blood loss, where and what and how do i cut exactly?

• Hugs
Reactions: darksideofthebright
darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Check in on your happy friend
Nov 10, 2020
I'm so sorry that life has driven you to this point, but slitting your wrist is considered one of the least reliable methods because of its ineffectiveness. The artery is really deep under your skin, so the chance of you cutting that deep is quite low. Also, blood tends to dry up pretty fast (fast enough that you can't ctb this way without being found/changing your mind/...). Movies and shows have definitely made this method out to be easy and swift, while in fact it can take up to hours to eternity...

If you spend more time looking at the Suicide Methods Megathread, you'll see that it's packed with a really extensive range of information on many different methods. In the mean time, we'll be here if you need to vent or if you have any questions regarding any specific methods. Wish you peace and the best of your interests! :hug::heart:

P

Pravesh

Student
Oct 19, 2020
I'm so sorry that life has driven you to this point, but slitting your wrist is considered one of the least reliable methods because of its ineffectiveness. The artery is really deep under your skin, so the chance of you cutting that deep is quite low. Also, blood tends to dry up pretty fast (fast enough that you can't ctb this way without being found/changing your mind/...). Movies and shows have definitely made this method out to be easy and swift, while in fact it can take up to hours to eternity...

If you spend more time looking at the Suicide Methods Megathread, you'll see that it's packed with a really extensive range of information on many different methods. In the mean time, we'll be here if you need to vent or if you have any questions regarding any specific methods. Wish you peace and the best of your interests! :hug::heart:
thank you i will check it out , i hope i can find a suitable method as i got no money and suck with my hands i cant even do simple things.

Zhontafly

Zhontafly

Student
Jul 16, 2020
We arnt suicide doctors! We are regular peeps with issues just like you! We also dont live in an ideal world that understands us, really cares and gives us the help or assistance that we require. We usually have to do this ourselves. We have to research and plan and endure. Please understand the reality we are living in brother or sister. Humanity is filled with delusional, control and power hungry and maniacal people, filled with ridiculous other worldly beliefs. Maybe one day we will get it more right but at this time the odds dont look good on that!

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
If you search the forum for bleeding out or bleeding to death or something like that you'll see why this is a bad idea. I've gone over in detail why it's likely to fail, and why it's hard to to right several times.

Reactions: moya117 and demuic
P

Pravesh

Student
Oct 19, 2020
Resources at the top of the form contains methods.
thank you
If you search the forum for bleeding out or bleeding to death or something like that you'll see why this is a bad idea. I've gone over in detail why it's likely to fail, and why it's hard to to right several times.
thank you , the thing is its the only method i can think of where i wont need money and its not hard to do but seems like i will have to find something else. jumping is an option but i dont want it to be public or hurt or frighten other people so i really need to find something .

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghost2211
J

Jack

Jul 22, 2018
The arteries in the neck and the inner thigh are a better option than the wrists if youre set on bleeding out

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
its not hard to do
If you have heard of Robin Williams, famous comedian, he first tried cutting his wrists and gave up on that and ended up hanging himself, apparently while sitting in a chair. Unless you are used to cutting yourself it's extremely hard to do.

P

Pravesh

Student
Oct 19, 2020
The arteries in the neck and the inner thigh are a better option than the wrists if youre set on bleeding out
yes i have thought about slitting my neck but it is probably very painful
If you have heard of Robin Williams, famous comedian, he first tried cutting his wrists and gave up on that and ended up hanging himself, apparently while sitting in a chair. Unless you are used to cutting yourself it's extremely hard to do.
please help me how to do hanging like that?

• Hugs
Reactions: b&w