• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lurker299

Apr 2, 2023
I kissed a prostitue and instantly regret it. I just wanted to know what it felt like. I was very lonely and now my life might be over. I want to die i really want to die im so stupid i wish i was dead

• Aww..
Reactions: ManchildLoser, DeIetedUser4739 and derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
Have you had any symptoms? Tested?

I once took a similar stupid risk when I was feeling very vulnerable. That regret is awful. I'm sorry. But realize that it is not the end of the world. I recommend getting tested. I didn't and while I lucked out it could've been bad.

Reactions: rozeske and Linda
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Herpes is 100% treatable. Go to a doctor or clinic.

Reactions: astr4, rozeske, Linda and 1 other person
L

lurker299

Apr 2, 2023
Have you had any symptoms? Tested?

I once took a similar stupid risk when I was feeling very vulnerable. That regret is awful. I'm sorry. But realize that it is not the end of the world. I recommend getting tested. I didn't and while I lucked out it could've been bad.
Im going to get tested today but i was in close proximity with my family if any of them get it then i will 100% kill myself because ive been nothing but a leech and burden to their lives this would be the final straw

M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
This is going to be long, but I really hope it helps you understand it more, and makes you feel more at ease. I feel like I'm experienced enough in this area to give a detailed comment.

That's a coldsore then. So she had a coldsore when she kissed you? You would've noticed that straight away, but if you didn't, you could've caught it anywhere. Symptoms can lay dominant for years, and then flare. Coldsores and genital herpes are easy to treat.

I caught a coldsore when I was about 10 (like a lot of children do), and I had no flares until I turned 30. I started getting flares every few months after that. And for the last 2 years, I've been getting them monthly, and bad, but I have a compromised immune system due to an auto immune disease. Some people get them every 2 weeks.

You can only pass it on if you kiss someone or share the same utensils etc, and in the first stages of the flare. You would 100% know if you had herpes. It is blisters.

Some things can look like herpes, but could actually be something else - like impetigo (skin infection) or another skin infection.
Recently, I thought I was having yet another flare, but turns out, someone I was seeing gave me impetigo (but he had no symptoms, weird).

I have genital herpes, I caught it about 12 years ago, when I stupidly believed a bloke when he said he had a latex allergy, and he told me what was on his dick, was from the latex allergy - turns out it was Herpes, and he didn't bother to get tested, just passed it around basically (gross!). I have never passed it on, not once, and I always tell sexual partners that I have it. I've had a total of 3 flares since. It isn't as bad as you think.

Herpes is VERY common. A huge portion of the population have it, and don't even know it, because it can lay dormant for years, decades even! They used to test everyone in the sex clinics for it, but they don't now, because it is THAT common (a sexual health nurse told me this). It is VERY EASILY treatable, and nothing to be ashamed of.

Honestly, it's nothing to worry about. Not pleasant, of course, but nothing worth killing yourself over.

I would recommend going to the doctors.

I hope this helps

Best of luck

Reactions: astr4
R

Rashmika26

Jun 22, 2024
Hey i'm in the same situation lmao, me and my friend both probably got it together sniping fags off the floor it was so dumb but it's completely treatable, not a big enough deal to kys over trust me :)

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
There's nothing wrong with using a prostitute, but it's sensible to take proper precautions against infection. If you didn't do that, then make sure you do so next time. It's also sensible to be a bit choosy about the kind of prostitute you select. (Basically, you get what you pay for.)
I presume you mean genital herpes (Herpes simplex)? Do you have symptoms? If not, why do you suppose you have herpes rather than any other possible infection? Why do you suppose you have any infection at all?
If you are infected with genital herpes, the virus never goes away, but the symptoms usually do go away, at least most of the time, and when present they can be controlled by antiviral medications.
Get yourself checked out at your local sexually transmitted diseases clinic, if they have those in your country, as they are more used to dealing with this than an average doctor. Otherwise, just see a regular doctor, at least at first.
Genital herpes is something you can definitely do without, but it's not a major disaster. There are worse sexually transmitted diseases out there. Stop worrying.

Reactions: rozeske
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I kissed a prostitue and instantly regret it. I just wanted to know what it felt like. I was very lonely and now my life might be over. I want to die i really want to die im so stupid i wish i was dead
You usually don't have it if you don't see any blisters on your lip in the next two weeks--Even so, your doctor has a test to find out for sure--Only 10% to 25% of people get the fever blisters(lesions in medical terms)from HSV-1, but you can still transmit it if the test comes back positive