• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Groot

Groot

16 lines to make me feel fine
Mar 27, 2024
So tense. Bought yesterday, how long should I expect to wait? I've had to spend a bit more than I think the going rate in EU/US is as I'm in the UK, the thought of bring scammed just makes me want to kill myself even more
I think I've been scammed, I've given £500 to a random user here for nothing
I'm so sorry this has happened to u 💙

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Th/ persn ws defntly a scammr - mods wre dealng wth thm fr mch of ydy

Good thing y'all caught them. I hope the OP can get a resolution from their end.

I never had to contact anyone for resources because my preferred method is free.

Moderators could consider creating a new post or sending a mass DM to remind members to report vendors to prevent scams.

IonicLemon69

IonicLemon69

Just Hangin’ Around
Jan 27, 2024
im so sorry this happened to you. :( its terrible to be scammed to begin with but especially for something like this where people are feeling desperate for help & willing to trust others.

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
On the back of this I am still looking for SN in the UK, if someone could put me through to a vendor in the UK through a PM that would be completely helpful, thank you

BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
im so sorry this happened to you. :( its terrible to be scammed to begin with but especially for something like this where people are feeling desperate for help & willing to trust others.
Sadly the desperation is exactly why the scam works and why these people will always be here waiting for the next potential victim.

SolitudeMan

SolitudeMan

Mar 1, 2024
Everyone gets scammed eventually
Learn from this and be more careful in the future.
Don't beat yourself up over it

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Everyone gets scammed eventually
Learn from this and be more careful in the future.
Don't beat yourself up over it
I'm careful enough, I have no idea who the vendors for SN are so it's difficult to know what's reliably out there, I'm just desperate to kill myself
I have no idea how to obtain SN, who to reach out to. Please help me I have no money I am practically disabled and desperately want to die

Last edited:
D

death2022

Feb 10, 2024
Good thing y'all caught them. I hope the OP can get a resolution from their end.

I never had to contact anyone for resources because my preferred method is free.

Moderators could consider creating a new post or sending a mass DM to remind members to report vendors to prevent scams.
may I ask what's your preferred method?

Last edited: