• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

Parnate

Student
Dec 16, 2021
I have been mistreated, bullied and taken advantage off by many people in my life. I held grudges against those people and wanted to hurt them. I dreamt of how I would seek revenge from those people.
But since last year and half my suicidal ideation has increased. I no longer want to hurt those people. Whatever happened is in the past and doesn't really matter anymore. I have forgiven them. I just want to move ahead .

I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
I think when people go through series pain and suicidal thoughts they tend to be more empathetic, especially with others with depression because we can relate and have been in heir shoes.

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
I think my suffering is the main reason why I've adopted the ethical views I have or at least a driving force. I could be wrong, though.
I think I've become a worse person overall, though, albeit a more compassionate one.

I realize that sounds contradictory, but it's not.
What I mean is that while I am more compassionate toward the suffering of others, I am also less empathetic in the affective sense and more self-focused.

Last edited: