• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dwindlingfirst

dwindlingfirst

Too worthless to live, too scared to die
Apr 24, 2023
A family member I currently live with is getting a gun soon, so my plan is that either I go through with hanging or I sneak out into the woods with that gun.

I thought I was getting better, I hadn't cut in about 3 days, but then I've been losing sleep, my night paranoia kept me up nearly all night last night and I'm worried it'll be bad again tonight. I just want the pain to end, whether it's through something in this life or by my suicide. I probably won't get better, but either way, the pain will end.

• Hugs
Reactions: mlcs, imlookingforward, angel31 and 4 others
Charlie-Bravo

Charlie-Bravo

May 30, 2023
Yea, same. On nighttime I get depressed and think about all the shitty stuff about my life, but when I need to wake up, I just want to get back to my dreamworld, that my brain made up. What a fucked up situation :(

D

dofogry

Jun 6, 2023
Gun definetly MUCH better than hanging. Chances of success is much higher and its quick. I wish i had the money to get a gun (not too easy here in brazil).

Reactions: Charlie-Bravo
A

anxietyman221

Jun 19, 2023
Mine is absolutely opposite. My nights are good and filled with positive thoughts. While my mornings are getting worse.

Reactions: Orbitc and mlcs
CursedReality88

CursedReality88

May 23, 2023
If you care about that family member, you might end up making them feel guilty and responsible for your death.

• Informative
Reactions: thesilliestgoose, angel31, bed and 1 other person
D

dofogry

Jun 6, 2023
If you care about that family member, you might end up making them feel guilty and responsible for your death.
Family members will always feel guilty about suicide of a relative, it doesnt matter what you use. They will always think about they did wrong, what they should have done to avoid it, all those things are part of one the stages of grief.

CursedReality88

CursedReality88

May 23, 2023
Family members will always feel guilty about suicide of a relative, it doesnt matter what you use. They will always think about they did wrong, what they should have done to avoid it, all those things are part of one the stages of grief.
This case is different tho imo. They just bought the gun which OP is stealing asap to ctb with. It's like providing OP with the ctb method. Not your typical "oh I should've been there more for them" scenario. Again it's up to OP tho and I think they should consider it before acting.

Reactions: Deleted member 31858
D

dofogry

Jun 6, 2023
This case is different tho imo. They just bought the gun which OP is stealing asap to ctb with. It's like providing OP with the ctb method. Not your typical "oh I should've been there more for them" scenario. Again it's up to OP tho and I think they should consider it before acting.
I understand what you are saying but still that "i should have done everything different" will always be a thing for them.

But at the end of the day i dont think we should matter about what happen here in earth. I dont believe in god, spirits of anything like that. So we wont see anyone suffering here ou suffer for what we did. Everything will be gone, all the emotions, thoughts... Let the living take care of that.

I have a mom, a grandma, they all love me, but i cant think about that or that will stop me from ending this agony.

Reactions: mlcs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that those with access to guns to ctb with are fortunate despite it not being my most ideal method, it must be a relief having that method option and knowing that you aren't trapped here, I wish you the best with your plans.

• Love
Reactions: CarambaAlbum
CarambaAlbum

CarambaAlbum

Jun 16, 2023
I think that those with access to guns to ctb with are fortunate despite it not being my most ideal method, it must be a relief having that method option and knowing that you aren't trapped here, I wish you the best with your plans.
Agreed, many people here are in countries with strict gun laws where only farmers can own them (as well as the police/army/ect). It must be a blessing to have such a quick, almost painless way to go with a high chance of success. Good luck with everything, OP.

angel31

angel31

sause
Jun 14, 2023
Having access to a gun is so lucky and it is way better then hanging. But I think the point @CursedReality88 raised is a good one… thats a really difficult situation…
I am so sorry you have to go through all of this shit <3
Do you know what kind of gun it is?
Love ❤️

dwindlingfirst

dwindlingfirst

Too worthless to live, too scared to die
Apr 24, 2023
Having access to a gun is so lucky and it is way better then hanging. But I think the point @CursedReality88 raised is a good one… thats a really difficult situation…
I am so sorry you have to go through all of this shit <3
Do you know what kind of gun it is?
Love ❤️
I think it's an ar-15, but the person who's getting it has only referred to it as a wasser(idk what gun that is)

• Informative
Reactions: angel31
L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
If your family member can acquire a gun is there any reason you can't ?