• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Beezub.

Beezub.

Dec 15, 2023
I feel as if Everytime I wanna ctb something wild happens which makes me stop for awhile and just say to myself "maybe i literally cannot just die" even dying happily is not enough to ket me die. This time I went to Walmart because I needed some more food and specifically brownies because I like brownies. One my way outside of Walmart it rained but I had my umbrella already so I was prepared. I did that funny thing where you ride the cart and I did it all the way to my car while eating a few of the brownies I got right? So I put my bags into the trunk of my vehicle except the brownies in my hand and then put the cart into the cart thingy where you place them when you're done. As SOON as I turn my head some random ass lady pops up behind me looking absolutely scary with a whole ripped plastic bag on her head. Now don't get me wrong for the 1st millisecond she didn't give me any strange vibes but as I looked at the way she positioned herself and how she asked "Can I ask you a question" idk what came over me but I screamed "NO" to her and scared her the mess outta her and even scared myself. She said all she wanted to do was ask what time it was but literally followed me to my car and then she went to some white van and I kid you not someone else freaking popped outta that shit with the SAME PLASTIC BAG and started roaming. I sat there for a good minute because I was so shocked. Because of this super duper extremely special little event I went through I don't think I can ctb nor can I go back to that Walmart for awhile. It's the fact that they did it in the rain is what concerns me because there were literal children in the store just running wild like kids do and one moment you see them and they're fine but the next they're gone. I told some of my colleagues about this and they were like "Haha that's crazy, just get a backbone and forget it you're still here." But honestly I'm just venting because I find this truly concerning and I'm disgusted with it. Edit: Oh I forgot to put this but at the end of all of this, when I got home, my brownies weren't even in my hands. I dropped them.

Last edited:
K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
Careful out there from now on. Your colleagues won't be laughing if the abduction actually happened, or maybe they'll have the same reaction no matter what because they're actually major assholes. It only takes a few seconds for someone to disappear forever.

Not trying to incite more paranoia, but maybe invest in pepper spray.

Reactions: Kit1 and Celerity
leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
Something similar happened to me when I was a kid. Two guys in a van asked me (a ten year old child) if I wanted some money. Luckily, I knew about pedophiles (I wasn't given the whole "don't talk to strangers" spiel, I knew exactly what would happen to me if I wasn't careful) so I just panicked, said no and ran away.

Fuck your colleagues, people don't get the real effect it has. All of us hear about this shit in the news and are aware that it could happen, but all of us are really like "there's no way that would ever happen to me", right? But when shit like this happens, it's no longer just some vague threat, or something that would never happen to you. Even if you get away, the threat has become real. It has been confirmed. It's not vague anymore, it's concrete. I always think about what could have happened if I simply hadn't known better.

Needless to say, I look over my shoulder all the time while I'm outside, even today. Good that you got away though, I agree with the pepper spray suggestion.

Last edited:
Beezub.

Beezub.

Dec 15, 2023
Careful out there from now on. Your colleagues won't be laughing if the abduction actually happened, or maybe they'll have the same reaction no matter what because they're actually major assholes. It only takes a few seconds for someone to disappear forever.

Not trying to incite more paranoia, but maybe invest in pepper spray.
I definitely will invest in pepper spray and maybe I'll try taking some self defense classes soon. I've been interested in them for awhile now anyway.

• Love
Reactions: Kalista