• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

toolateforme

Student
Jul 2, 2018
Pretty embarrassing but at least it's impossible for me to get thunderclap, at least I think so. One time having sex I got choked the wrong way and I heard a little pop inside my throat, and ever since then my voice sounded a tiny bit funny. A doctor checked it out one time and he noted he couldn't feel my carotid bifurcations and thus couldn't massage my carotid sinuses.

Because of that I can't do the night night method. I've tried it already and failed miserably. Someone had also tried to kill me by doing forced partial suspension and I didn't get thunderclap, even though they pushed my head into the noose - they made sure my legs were stretched out and all.

So this shortens my possibilities greatly. I've tried partial suspension a few times and got the noose right but the freaking scarf would keep undoing itself as I weighed into it. At least I never get thunderclap I guess. Unless I'm just too stupid to get the noose right.

T

toolateforme

Student
Jul 2, 2018
I through you are dead? What went wrong?

Yeah i failed. Went to jump off a bridge and my dumbass saw there weren't any pedestrian lanes. So then I went to a nearby subway station and tried to get hit by a train, but I jumped off too soon and the train stopped. Ended up in the hospital for nearly two weeks. Sighhhhh

• Hugs
Reactions: Scribble Fan, inconsequential and fisil