• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Arcanist
Oct 14, 2023
But I'm the UK and can't go abroad alone to find it as my family would be suspicious :(

• Hugs
Reactions: sadandlonely99, davidtorez, Suicidebydeath and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I also wish for Nembutal, to me it sounds like the most peaceful way to cease existing on my own terms. It's so cruel and horrible to me how people cannot access such a way to die and are instead trapped in this existence where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer, if I had access to N it'd be such a relief.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadandlonely99, davidtorez, arthurkuzechov and 3 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I relate as well. I wish I could travel to get N too but unfortunately I won't ever be able to obtain it. Life is so cruel for keeping us trapped here against our will

• Hugs
Reactions: sadandlonely99, davidtorez and iloverachel
ecliptic

ecliptic

take me to the afterlife
Jun 2, 2024
I'm also from the UK and I wish someone would give me a source for N. But I heard it's not easy to import into the UK because of the restrictive laws.