• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

All_is_in_vanity

Jan 9, 2023
You already know life suck. Life is evil, the usally. But I personally cannot shake this feeling that there is meaning to it. Like really evil meaning. No existence like this just happens. It's to evil. It has to be a creation. Chaos dose not make endless suffering. I struggle everyday this idea. It's the main reason I want to die.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
You don't have to worry then because there is no god. The idea of a god is just a human construct used to "explain" concepts back when knowledge was scarce, not something that actually exists in reality

Helvete

Helvete

Apr 9, 2024
Unfortunately, religion is something that can never be proved no matter where you look. In fact, in most religions, their books will directly tell you that you cant prove a god exists, and will only tell you that you should have faith. Religion can provide a sense of hope for a lot of people, but like many, it is hard to take something on faith alone without seeing any actual proof. If the idea of god brings you so much stress, it may be best to just try to accept that it is one of lifes many unknowns

Helvete

Helvete

Apr 9, 2024
Controversial topics i know, but I think Mohammed and Jesus were very real people that had followings back then. Whether you believe they are actually god or not is totally up to you, but I think they did at least exist

sussshiroll

sussshiroll

Student
Mar 17, 2023
Controversial topics i know, but I think Mohammed and Jesus were very real people that had followings back then. Whether you believe they are actually god or not is totally up to you, but I think they did at least exist
And maybe god has nothing to do with religion, Why would "God" need Mohammed or Jesus or whatever prophet if he is God which is capable of everything and has his angels....

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
You don't have to worry then because there is no god. The idea of a god is just a human construct used to "explain" concepts back when knowledge was scarce, not something that actually exists in reality
There might be reincarnation though, and prison planet theory may be true. It stems from Gnosticism so it isn't new age or a conspiracy

Reactions: davidtorez
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Most atheists have an understanding of god as some sort of being in the sky who is omnipotent and interferes with this reality. This is not the case. God exists but his existence can only be experienced by an individual person. For a deeper dive I suggest reading Jung. Regarding Jesus, he likely existed

Iamtired

Iamtired

Experienced
Sep 30, 2023
Is tb
There might be reincarnation though, and prison planet theory may be true. It stems from Gnosticism so it isn't new age or a conspiracy
is this the same thing as the loosh energy? Can you link a decent article?

Reactions: sserafim
sussshiroll

sussshiroll

Student
Mar 17, 2023
If you had unprotected sex with someone you might have experienced that unique "feeling" and i think it's some sort of soul connecting to the partners soul even thought i don't believe in god.. But who knows..

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
No way to be for sure
Not quite. If you were referring to the concept of god on its own, I'd agree with you. However, religion is far more than merely believing in a god. Religion also makes you perform a set of beliefs and it has teachings which the followers of the religion must abide to. It'd be impossible to know that religion is false for sure if your method of trying to prove the religion false is by disproving the existence of god. However, I'd argue that religion can be proven false by proving that religion is a man made concept which... isn't particularly difficult to prove. Just look at what is actually in the religions to begin with and it's so obvious that religion is a man made concept. Like, come on, what sort of omnipotent god cares about humans worshipping him? And why humans specifically? It's clearly a concept designed by humans for humans
Do you think that they were schizophrenic/delusional?
I'm not sure about jesus but mohammad definitely has some issues. I wouldn't be surprised if he did have schizophrenia. On top of that, it seems like he must have had OCD as well due to how much he loves specific numbers. He's a person with tons of issues

sussshiroll

sussshiroll

Student
Mar 17, 2023
Not quite. If you were referring to the concept of god on its own, I'd agree with you. However, religion is far more than merely believing in a god. Religion also makes you perform a set of beliefs and it has teachings which the followers of the religion must abide to. It'd be impossible to know that religion is false for sure if your method of trying to prove the religion false is by disproving the existence of god. However, I'd argue that religion can be proven false by proving that religion is a man made concept which... isn't particularly difficult to prove. Just look at what is actually in the religions to begin with and it's so obvious that religion is a man made concept. Like, come on, what sort of omnipotent god cares about humans worshipping him? And why humans specifically? It's clearly a concept designed by humans for humans

I'm not sure about jesus but mohammad definitely has some issues. I wouldn't be surprised if he did have schizophrenia. On top of that, it seems like he must have had OCD as well due to how much he loves specific numbers. He's a person with tons of issues

I think Mohammed is the same creature as Baphomet but the name got misspelled overtime and they imagined him as a human instead of this creature...

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Is tb

is this the same thing as the loosh energy? Can you link a decent article?
Yeah it is. The prison planet theory says that we're all immortal souls trapped in a reincarnation cycle on this planet. It's ruled over by the demiurge (evil/false God), and there are archons (reptilians I think?) who feed off of loosh (our negative emotions). That's why there's so much suffering in the world. It was created to maximize suffering. After you die, you're manipulated into reincarnating, memory wiped and forced to come back. They try to get you to go into the light. My goal is to escape the soul trap and never be reincarnated again. There's a subreddit for it

Last edited:
sussshiroll

sussshiroll

Student
Mar 17, 2023
Yeah it is. The prison planet theory says that we're all immortal souls trapped in a reincarnation cycle on this planet. It's ruled over by the demiurge (evil/false God), and there are archons (reptilians I think?) who feed off of loosh (our negative emotions). That's why there's so much suffering in the world. It was created to maximize suffering. After you die, you're manipulated into reincarnating, memory wiped and forced to come back. They try to get you to go into the light. My goal is to escape the soul trap and never be reincarnated again. There's a subreddit for it
Imagine being reincarnated again as animal or worse...... worst of my fears :pfff:

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Imagine being reincarnated again as animal or worse...... worst of my fears :pfff:
I used to want to be reincarnated as a housecat, but now I think that it's a bad idea. If you're alive, you'll inevitably suffer no matter what. I don't want to be reincarnated ever again. My goal is to escape the cycle
If you had unprotected sex with someone you might have experienced that unique "feeling" and i think it's some sort of soul connecting to the partners soul even thought i don't believe in god.. But who knows..
Wdym? What feeling?

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
There's no god , afterlife, reincarnation, soul , spirit , magic , ghosts , etc

You have to give massive objective , quantifiable, measurable, detailed evidence to show something exists.

Saying something like a god, soul afterlife exists is a very abstract subjective idea. For example What a soul , god , or afterlife means is different to every human.

No soul or god was ever detected even with all the technical instruments or by scientists

A theory, an idea, a story of nde given by a human is subjective without objective evidence to back it up

People will go huh? And have never answered my following questions:
What is the soul? What is the power source for the soul? What other animals have a soul? Who or how was the soul created what is the mechanism? Why would something create a soul?
Describe the soul . Were does it reside . Give a precise definition.

Similar questions for god or afterlife or reincarnation etc

Last edited:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Chaos dose not make endless suffering
No, humans do - humans who ended up with the "big brains" over thousands of years of evolution, and who just happened to hit the evolution "jackpot" as far as acquiring the ability to reason on a far greater scale than any other living animal. Combine that with the interconnected and highly-developed senses of seeing, hearing, touching, tasting, and smelling, all of which provide entirely individualized experiences depending on who is sensing what, thereby creating differing interpretations of experiences from human to human, and you end up with an infinite approaching amount of interpretations that individual humans process, and then express as beliefs and opinions. That is what creates chaos and leads to endless suffering (amongst ALL earth's inhabitants). Eight billion human inhabitants, each with their own beliefs, ideas, and opinions.

As far as my beliefs - I believe we would be so much better off if no religion existed at all. Instead of so many living for a "higher power" first, if everyone knew that there was no god, no afterlife, no reincarnation, no soul, then, *maybe* we'd all start to understand that what we have here on earth is all there is............and, just maybe, that understanding would begin to foster in us the understanding that we are all there is, at least in this solar system, and that we all have a collective responsibility to serve and help each other for ONLY the betterment of humankind.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
There's no god , afterlife, reincarnation, soul , spirit , magic , ghosts , etc

You have to give massive objective , quantifiable, measurable, detailed evidence to show something exists.

Saying something like a god, soul afterlife exists is a very abstract subjective idea. For example What a soul , god , or afterlife means is different to every human.

No soul or god was ever detected even with all the technical instruments or by scientists

A theory, an idea, a story of nde given by a human is subjective without objective evidence to back it up

People will go huh? And have never answered my following questions:
What is the soul? What is the power source for the soul? What other animals have a soul? Who or how was the soul created what is the mechanism? Why would something create a soul?
Describe the soul . Were does it reside . Give a precise definition.

Similar questions for god or afterlife or reincarnation etc
Plenty of answers to your questions if you are willing to read and inform yourself. There are very old texts explaining these sorts of things. You aren't going to find them in scientific journals

Reactions: davidtorez
BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
Most atheists have an understanding of god as some sort of being in the sky who is omnipotent and interferes with this reality. This is not the case. God exists but his existence can only be experienced by an individual person. For a deeper dive I suggest reading Jung. Regarding Jesus, he likely existed
Ask any Christian scholar if god is omnipotent and all powerful, or not.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Ask any Christian scholar if god is omnipotent and all powerful, or not.
why would I listen to them? I have my own opinion confirmed by my own experiences and by the people I referenced in my previous comment

Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
Jesus Christ at least has real evidence that a man named Christus Jesus existed on earth at that time. There's Roman documents recording that he was heralded as a "magician". There's no physical evidence of things such as the Red Sea parting or Moses existing or any actual magic from non-Christian sources as first hand witnesses.

Why can't there be a god? If we can be the gods of our Sims as they lead similar lives to us, why can't there be a god of us?