• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Spaintbrain

Spaintbrain

Nothing left.
Jan 23, 2023
I'm an absolute piece of shit to people that care about me, and my pathetic excuse is that "i'm damaged" and "scared of being hurt", I constantly hide behind this false hedgehog's dilemma of an explanation to why I'm an asshole and now because of my actions, my impatience, my selfishness, I've pushed away the very last person that cares about me and I've been reduced to something lower than dirt in a matter of minutes.

ForgottenTomb

ForgottenTomb

May 26, 2023
I used to be a person who would bite the hand that reached out to me; you can unlearn it! :) I started opening my heart to people, and the reception was touching, and it made me want to be even more gentle and kind to people. You get the energy of what you give; if you show kindness to others, people will show kindness to you. I have never mistreated loved ones and never will, but I know what it's like to push them away. It sounds like it was recent for you. I'm sure if you contact your last friend again, you will be received with open arms. It's incredibly difficult to figure out why on earth you would isolate yourself, especially if you want to have connections, so that might be why you're clinging on to explanations. I cannot give you an explanation myself; however, everyone has had a shameful realization that they weren't as kind as they wanted to be and that they would love to go back in time and change their ways, but you cannot hold on to that forever and keep hating yourself. With the knowledge that you have now, focus on the present and how your current actions affect others, positively or negatively.

Raven_Nevermore

Raven_Nevermore

Feb 18, 2024
I wish I had the right words. Hugs.