• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Suicide is beautiful to me as it means the end of suffering in this repulsive, evil world. There is no sadness in permanently not existing, in fact the thought of ceasing to exist is all that comforts me, for me suicide would certainly be something very positive, it'd be so beautiful to have the option to just fall asleep eternally.

I don't get why they act like suicide is the most terrible thing ever when existence is this hellish and harmful, I see nothing desirable about the abomination that is human existence, in fact existing has only ever caused me to suffer.
It's so torturous and futile being conscious and aware in an existence where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer, for me suicide is self care, suffering prevention, the way to find safety from suffering. Death is so beautiful, in fact the only beauty lies in death, it disturbs me how humans can potentially exist for so long, the thought of reaching a very old age tortured by dementia and agonising painful diseases just deteriorating and decaying terrifies me.

How is the personal choice to escape suffering tragic, suicide is beautiful to me as it's the way to escape from every possibility of extreme pain and torture in such a cruel existence where chance so senselessly determines everything, it's besutiful to think of being permanently unaware. All wish for is the peace of non-existence, how can ceasing to exist be so terrible when all that's bad is as a result of existence, I see existence as very evil as it's the source of all suffering.

Christopher Reeve

Christopher Reeve

Ein wunderschöner Baum um sich zu erhängen
Mar 27, 2024
I also keep thinking about getting older, this idea scares me, I saw my grandmother becoming demented every time her Alzheimer's advanced, she wasn't her anymore, she didn't even remember me, I imagine myself in her place... and if so It's worse if I don't have anyone to take care of me, considering I won't have children because I'm anti-natalist. I think suicide will prevent a lot of suffering that awaits me.
I look at suicide as a gift that I can use or not although I am strongly inclined to use it

Orangee

Orangee

I want to leave this sad world
Apr 6, 2024
I can see why you feel that way, when I think about my death I just feel so peaceful and happy. I can also see why other people might see suicide as something terrifying if they have never been in the place you and I have been in. However just like how we don't force them to die, thye shouldn't force us to live. Makes sense right? And yet everyone is so scared of us killing ourselves when it is something that is beautiful and libersting.

Reactions: divinemistress36