• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
To me it's certainly always better to not exist, I only see non-existence as desirable. All that comforts me is the thought of this existence peacefully and permanently disappear into nothingness, all I wish for is to be eternally unaware of this cruel, hellish and harmful existence.

I see no value in prolonging consciousness as much as possible just to suffer even more, I find it so hopeless and tragic to have the ability to exist as a conscious being who is capable of suffering so extremely. Non-existence is always preferable to me as there are no disadvantages to being permanently unaware, those who don't exist cannot mourn for how they lack the ability to be tormented in this meaningless existence yet for those who exist there is literally no limit as to how torturous existing can get.

I see no point in suffering in this existence when the peace of death solves everything, for me suicide is the solution to suffering, it removes what I see as the true problem which is existence itself. Life never should have existed and it would be better for me if this existence is erased, only death can bring peace from this existence that was always so undesirable in the first place.

Time4Peace

Time4Peace

What the hell I'm doing here?
Apr 9, 2024
More likely than not we will end up meeting at the other side where we are not slaves to physical pain and assholes. <3

Reactions: marchshift
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Same here. People here talk about how they're only suicidal because of their life circumstances and that they spent ages trying to recover but failed. I can't relate to people like that as there is just absolutely nothing that would make me want to live. I'd always wish to be dead no matter what. Suicide isn't the last resort for me and never will be because I was simply never interested in life to begin with