FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's just wrong as existence is the problem rather than the perfectly valid wish to be free from it, all that's compassionate is supporting and respecting the wish to die rather than forcing insensitive delusional beliefs that just invalidate suffering. In fact it's very delusional to believe that suicidal people need "help" in the first place, one must be insane to see wanting to die as the problem when all existence causes is unnecessary problems, harm and suffering, it's a horrific tragedy how life even exists at all.

I see ceasing to exist as solving everything, it's the way to find peace from the futile burden of existing as a human, it's so disgusting how we exist in this society where suicide is seen as something to be prevented. It disgusts me how humans worship suffering so much and believe it should be prolonged even know nobody can suffer from the absence of everything.

I see so much beauty in the thought of an dreamless and eternal sleep where all is forgotten about, a peaceful and guaranteed suicide needs to be very accessible in this existence where there is endless potential for suffering. Actually wanting to decay and deteriorate from age is what is so incredibly absurd to me, no matter what I'd see it as preferable to not exist.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 4am, PathtoDie, Noc and 5 others
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I agree, suicide is not inherently negative so suicidal people don't automatically need "help", especially when that "help" is not "help" at all but is actually just invalidation, forced institution and other acts of bullying. I wish suicide was seen as a valid option in this society, it really does prevent so much suffering and pain.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: PathtoDie, 0000000000000 and Rogue Proxy
drag201

drag201

Oct 15, 2023
I agree. People who have this saviour complex just cannot comprehend how much more horrible it is to keep living in a world where you're constantly tormented with no other escape. They think suicidal people can be fixed, along the some that say that it's "selfish". Meanwhile they force suicidal people to live mostly for the sake of others, and prohibit us from the possibility of finally being able to know peace. I really wish people actually took the time to listen to suicidal people instead of forcing them to repress those feelings no matter what.

• Hugs
Reactions: PathtoDie, Noc, Rogue Proxy and 1 other person
D

doormat25

Oct 25, 2023
I regret not helping my Mother. I was so frustrated with her and cut contact. she killed herself because I didn't help/call her back. Now I'm going to meet her. Sometimes, suicidal people want help, love.

• Hugs
Reactions: beelzebul, Deleted member 82921, 0000000000000 and 1 other person
huggyob

huggyob

involved
Dec 24, 2023
theres 2 ways to look at this, if we are supplied with the context of being able to prevent it as a figure involved with the person then showing love and compassion whenever they feel down or sad is warranted and certain people just need a smidge of motivation or attention to keep them going. the other more horrific way of going about things is 3rd partying onto someone else's life and acting as some godly savior which knows what is right and what isn't and trying to provide "help" as if it were some sort of disease, what these people don't understand is how the person in question ended up in this position and how little their actions which they so proud themselves with actively worsen the life of another human being, what's even worse is when they try and guilt trip you by making you seem as if you are selfish and whatnot.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hollowman, 0000000000000 and Redacted24
iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Experienced
Dec 2, 2023
If the help is in the form of accepting that they are depressed and just wanting to provide emotional support as in I'm here for you, holding hands, etc., then I don't have a problem with it if it's actually for the depressed person and not for themselves because depression is depressing. More often that not, always, it's for them.

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
It shouldn't be pushed but people should know what their full set of options is.

Reactions: beelzebul, walkingdead2023 and MatrixPrisoner
PathtoDie

PathtoDie

Nov 20, 2023
I 100% agree with you. Couldn't have said it better myself. As you've said, it indeed is horrifying to know that so many people worship suffering. There's so much evil in this world compared to good that I'm baffled people didn't figure out why having the option to painlessly die in certain unbearable situations is a must. I don't want to be imprisoned by forcefully living in a body that makes me suffer every single day.

I don't get why suicide is "illegal" in so many countries. What harm am I doing to ANYONE if I cease to exist, exactly? If my loved ones get psychologically "harmed" if I go away from this world, isn't it THEIR problem? Do they not realize that I have reasons far worse than theirs to go away? They'd rather watch me suffer all my life? And somehow that's not forceful imprisonment? If my life was all sunshine and rainbows I'd never even think about ceasing to exist.

There's too much evil and too less joy for me to want to keep living in this world. Period.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy