FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No matter what I'll always see existence itself as the true problem with death being the solution to this, because after all to die solves everything. I believe death to simply be nothing more than the absence of everything where all is forgotten about and I'll always see it as better to not exist as one cannot suffer from not existing, the non-existent have no need for anything, to die solves all problems as it removes the true cause of them in the first place which is existence itself.

Nobody who no longer exists can mourn for how they lack the ability to suffer yet as long as one exists there is no limit as to how much they can be tormented. I see the existence of life as the most disturbing and horrific tragedy, it's a curse to exist as a conscious being destined to decay and deteriorate in this meaningless existence that was always undesirable in the first place.

I see suicide as suffering prevention, it's the solution to suffering and way to find peace from the burden of existing as a human. I'd always see it as something positive to cease existing and the thought of being free from the pointless process of waiting to die in this hellish reality where there is endless potential for harm and suffering comforts me, I very much envy those who no longer exist, they are the true fortunate ones

Reactions: sleepyaddy, divinemistress36, MatrixPrisoner and 3 others