FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I see so much beauty ceasing to exist, it would be so beautiful to allow the option of Nembutal so people can eternally escape from this existence in peace. In fact in this hellish and cruel world the only beauty lies in death, I envy those who die as now they are no longer burdened with this existence.

I see suicide as the rational solution to prevent and escape from all future suffering, death is a relief rather than something tragic, to me it just feels so delusional when pro-lifers act like suicide is such a terrible tragedy when in reality the only tragedy is how existing beings have been so senselessly tormented in this futile existence all throughout history. I actually see suicide as something positive as it means finding peace and freedom from being enslaved in this meaningless existence where one is slowly deteriorating, destined for nothing but to decay and die anyway.

All that existence does is create problems and suffering there was never a need for, existence itself is the true problem. It's nothing more than an undesirable and unnecessary harm and this is why to me suicide is self care, as it's the way to be permanently relieved from the futile burden that is having the abiility to exist. One cannot suffer from the absence of everything yet there is no limit as to how much one can be tormented as long as they are enslaved in this existence.

All that existence ever does is cause harm, it's something so incredibly harmful to exist as a conscious being in this reality where chance so cruelly determines everything. The existence of life was the most disturbing and horrifying tragedy so how could it ever be tragic if one is at peace from this. Death truly is so beautiful, all that comforts me is the thought of eternal nothingness where all is forgotten about.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Reuthry, myusername890, Immensevoid and 5 others
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Beautiful seeing these posts cause I know they will stop at least one person from forcing another innocent child to this dark and evil place

Together we stop 1 new birth 1 day at a time

Reactions: myusername890, Hollowman and Rogue Proxy
sparkdarkmark

sparkdarkmark

Oct 1, 2023
Modern civilization was definitely a mistake. I wish I was born in some African tribe. No mental health issues, enjoying a simple life. Living in nature. Hunting for food, sitting down at a campfire with your tribe, couple of fart jokes and go to sleep. This is how humans are meant to live. I'm just rotting in modern civilization. I hope it all goes to shit and we go back to primitive times or just go extinct.

• Love
Reactions: Ontwon, Reuthry, DEATH IS FREEDOM and 1 other person