FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me eternally ceasing to exist will always be something positive as in death there is no more suffering, pain or problems. I very strongly believe death to just be the absence of everything, nothing more than an dreamless and eternal sleep where all is forgotten about.

It's comforting to think of not existing for all eternity with existence no longer being my problem and not having to deal with it anymore, the ending of existence is only a positive thing as one cannot suffer from the absence of everything and to die prevents all future suffering that was futile and unnecessary in the first place.

All that is ideal to me is an eternal and permanent escape from this existence, I only see ceasing to exist as ideal as then one is no longer burdened with existence, instead they are just eternally unaware which is true peace to me.

The reality is that existence could never be a desirable state, all that existence does is create problems that there was never a need for, all while ultimately being responsible for all suffering, it's undeniable that existence itself is the true cause of all suffering. As long as one exists there is no limit as to how much they can be tormented but yet the non-existent cannot mourn for the fact that they lack the ability to suffer in this existence where chance so cruelly determines everything as they simply don't exist.

And I just hate how there is so much brainwashing to trying to make people believe that wanting death is "irrational" despite the fact that we are just waiting around to die anyway in this cruel and pointless existence.
Suicide is suffering prevention, it's the prevention of all future harms so I'd always see ceasing to exist as being a positive thing, I'd see suicide as the best way to die. It's just so horrible how it's cruelly made so inacessible in this society where ceasing to exist is seen as being the worst thing possible despite the fact that the only relief lies in death.

Ceasing to exist is only a positive thing as to me it means peace, all that's desirable is the peace of eternal sleep, existence just causes suffering which is why I envy those who are now eternally unaware, they are the only fortunate ones.

Reactions: myusername890
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Life feels as meaningless as death to me. To label life as good is like labeling death as good; it is all subjectivity based on our experiences and genetics. I dislike how one side is seen as irrational while the other is seen as just, they are all just opinions in the end.