A

anyoneshorizon

Jun 8, 2022
I'm sure everyone does. don't think most people want to kill themselves if they loved how their life was going. I wish i could just change a few things and my life would be so much better but i can't and it isnt. I just want to be able to love myself i know others have worse problems but it still makes life for me unbearable

• Hugs
Reactions: Venus13, chaosandquiet, Lullaby and 3 others
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I want to die to live

• Hugs
Reactions: StolenLife and ClownMe
K

Klophy

Lost...
Jun 28, 2022
I know how you feel.

I wish I was able to love myself more as well people's opinions and actions towards me have shaped the person I am.

If only things could change...

Reactions: Zegers
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Yes, of course, so many others have many worse problems than many of us. But, we all have our own crosses to bear and we have to walk in our own shoes. So many things in life our out of our control. I won't feel guilt for feeling how I do. I know there are others, as I said, with far worse problems than mine, and most of them don't want to kill themselves. I can only feel what I feel, and I make no apologies. My life is the one I have to live, and if I can't, I can't.

Reactions: Venus13, chaosandquiet and onlyanimalsaregood
BRAINWORMS

BRAINWORMS

dust to dust
Jul 20, 2020
Same here. There are beautiful things in my life that I fight for, but my God, the dark things are so incredibly dark that they negate the good.

Reactions: chaosandquiet
crowbait

crowbait

they/them
Oct 4, 2022
Same. That's what I wish non-suicidal people would understand- for a lot of us this is just a strategic move. If our lives were okay we wouldn't want to leave.

Reactions: Zegers
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I personally view non existence as being preferable to any kind of life and I would choose eternal sleep over everything. In my case I do really want to die, I have a strong dislike for life itself, but it must be hard for those who wish that they could live yet they feel as though they are unable to. To me, life is just a cruel mistake and of course it's incredibly unfair.

• Love
Reactions: chaosandquiet and Sakura94
S

SarRy

Student
Oct 5, 2022
In many ways, people pay therapists to give them the unconditional love and support that they didn't receive as children. I guess that's when most people are supposed to learn that they have value and to love themselves.

Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood
A

akirat9

エクトリアン
Sep 23, 2022
I'm sure everyone does. don't think most people want to kill themselves if they loved how their life was going. I wish i could just change a few things and my life would be so much better but i can't and it isnt. I just want to be able to love myself i know others have worse problems but it still makes life for me unbearable

for me is not want to rot old decay
think getting old is horrible
I want to die to live
see this. live my dream in death with no pain, no hurt , none

S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
I personally view non existence as being preferable to any kind of life and I would choose eternal sleep over everything. In my case I do really want to die, I have a strong dislike for life itself, but it must be hard for those who wish that they could live yet they feel as though they are unable to. To me, life is just a cruel mistake and of course it's incredibly unfair.
What's sleeping like for you?

chaosandquiet

chaosandquiet

Sep 27, 2022
This, 100%.
Ironically, dying has proved to be difficult as well, but hopefully that will change soon.

onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
In many ways, people pay therapists to give them the unconditional love and support that they didn't receive as children. I guess that's when most people are supposed to learn that they have value and to love themselves.
Never saw things like that but it's right

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
What's sleeping like for you?
To me sleep can never be that much of a relief as long as the chance of waking up the next day is there. Sleep is too temporary and it cannot really be that peaceful as long as there are dreams.