• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

waningmoth

waningmoth

Aug 29, 2023
Had a extremely rough day, tired, exhausted, scared, weary.
I wish i hadnt gotten rid of everything when i thought i was trying to get better.

I want to leave.

My dad is co-dependent with me even though im 35, i cant leave behind the debts my impulsive spending has created, but damn do i want to sleep…….

OCDsufferer

OCDsufferer

no longer human
Apr 17, 2024
Perhaps all you need is sleep. Getting better is not linear sometimes you do take two steps back and only one forward. Do lay down, let us give tomorrow a chance.

waningmoth

waningmoth

Aug 29, 2023
Im trying ive taken my prn that usually knocks me out cold. Its just times like these make me regret each attempt that failed and take stock of whether anything thats happened since was worth experiencing or going through the suffering from my mental health

• Hugs
Reactions: anhedonya
anhedonya

anhedonya

Use common sense!
Apr 14, 2024
Had a extremely rough day, tired, exhausted, scared, weary.
I wish i hadnt gotten rid of everything when i thought i was trying to get better.

I want to leave.

My dad is co-dependent with me even though im 35, i cant leave behind the debts my impulsive spending has created, but damn do i want to sleep…….
Like the previous commenter said, getting better is not a linear process and it's alright to have rough days. I'm sorry today was so hard on you. You tried to take steps towards a future even though there is the possibility of things going wrong in said future, and that's very admirable. I'm proud of you for trying.

Debt is a particular beast and it's understandable that you're afraid. I imagine the stress of having to take care of your dad doesn't help either. For tonight, I'd say put on some cartoons and distract yourself with things of that nature. Tomorrow, could you consider filing for bankruptcy? I believe it's something you're only allowed to do once in your life, but the option is there. There's no shame in taking it, and it would help massively with the debt so you can figure out what causes this impulsiveness.

I understand you're tired and you're allowed to be. Get some rest whether that's literal or by simply staring at a bright screen all night. You can think about your options tomorrow. Best of luck to you and I hope things work out.

waningmoth

waningmoth

Aug 29, 2023
Debt wise i can deal with it if im around to pay it off its just it stops me from leaving as i dont want to burden others with it

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash and anhedonya
anhedonya

anhedonya

Use common sense!
Apr 14, 2024
Debt wise i can deal with it if im around to pay it off its just it stops me from leaving as i dont want to burden others with it
You are a very selfless person and you're trying your best, I see that in the way you speak about this. I don't know what words would be comforting in this context, other than telling you that it's alright to be upset and dwell. It's horrible to feel stuck.

Reactions: Ash
waningmoth

waningmoth

Aug 29, 2023
Thanks it sounds selfish but i think just feeling seen helped a little.
I really appreciate it. Hopefully things seem better in the morning

• Love
Reactions: anhedonya
anhedonya

anhedonya

Use common sense!
Apr 14, 2024
Thanks it sounds selfish but i think just feeling seen helped a little.
I really appreciate it. Hopefully things seem better in the morning
You don't sound selfish at all, it's a very normal human reaction. I hope tomorrow is better for you as well! I'm here if you need a listening ear.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Unless you're married, your debt falls on no one else. If your "estate" doesn't have enough "value" to pay your debts, they get absolved. The only debts that someone other than your spouse could be liable for are loans that were taken out by you and cosigned by someone else to secure it.

waningmoth

waningmoth

Aug 29, 2023
Unless you're married, your debt falls on no one else. If your "estate" doesn't have enough "value" to pay your debts, they get absolved. The only debts that someone other than your spouse could be liable for are loans that were taken out by you and cosigned by someone else to secure it.
Really? Thats a relief, i always worried that they would default to my elderly family members.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Really? Thats a relief, i always worried that they would default to my elderly family members.
Back up a second. What country are you in? I should have added to my post that I'm only talking about laws for the US. If you live somewhere else, I don't know what your laws are. I apologize for not clarifying my statements.

Ash

Ash

Warlock
Oct 4, 2021
From the CAB website:

In general, if there is not enough money in the estate of the person who has died to pay their debts their creditors cannot recover the amount still owed from anyone else, including that person's surviving relatives.
Hope that helps x