• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

emptymiku

emptymiku

bokura wa inochi ni kirawarete iru
Mar 27, 2023
i've lost every friend i've made. i am the problem. i don't deserve happiness, i don't deserve resources being wasted on me yet i continue to stay here because i'm nothing but a selfish excuse of a "person." i don't deserve to live, i deserve the death penalty. i've brought nothing to society other than pain and i'm incredibly disgusting for not ending it all right now. i'm just a useless sack of flesh that deserves to be hung until suffocation

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: F&Inside, Life, Legacy Install and 1 other person
cyandude

cyandude

T-x days left... -.-
Nov 4, 2023
same bestie, same. even after I overcame the sense that I owe something to society, I still feel like humans should just give up and go to sleep forever. like. stop doing. things weren't meant to be done in the first place. please stop, let's all just die and leave this planet alone. also, i think the fact you admit you're "disgusting" in some sense which i dont know bc i dont know you, youre a bit less disgusting and youre as deserving of compassion as anyone else. if you decide to CTB thats ok, and if you hang around thats ok too, just try to shed some of the guilt away and be aware that people out there love and care about you, we're with you on whatever you decide! love ya