• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lostinwoe

lostinwoe

woefully bound to death.
Mar 1, 2024
I haven't been posting because I just don't have the energy for it anymore. every day is feeling like a repeat and now everything is just getting bland. I woke up today without dreaming even though that's my favorite part of the day, after I woke up, I tried listening to my favorite music, but I just couldn't enjoy it like I used to, I can't even distract myself with something like games, movies, and shows. I've just been sleeping all day to pass time it's not like I want to sleep it's just there isn't anything to do anymore. depression is really a curse, and it doesn't help that my SN is delivering today. I was happy that it was coming before but because of the huge wait time it just stressed me out even more I don't even know if I'm ready or not, but I might just do it anyways

also, can someone send me stans guide for SN? or the latest reliable guide? I can't seem to find it thank you.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ultra'sPurgat0rio, thebelljarrr, kunikuzushi and 7 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry that life brought you to this point. Good luck with whatever you decide to do. I hope you find peace!

• Love
Reactions: lostinwoe
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling so tired of suffering in this existence but anyway best wishes, I hope that you find what you search for.

Reactions: Ultra'sPurgat0rio
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I'm sorry. None of it is easy and depression and the loss of will for anything makes it harder. I wish you the best in finding the answer you look for.

lostinwoe

lostinwoe

woefully bound to death.
Mar 1, 2024
turns out the storm last night might delay my package so I might not even get it today

Reactions: Unknown21
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
turns out the storm last night might delay my package so I might not even get it today
I don't know if I should feel happy for you or sorry for you, but I guess you have few hours to think about your ride.

lostinwoe

lostinwoe

woefully bound to death.
Mar 1, 2024
nvm I got lucky it arrived just now

Reactions: sugarh1gh
lostinwoe

lostinwoe

woefully bound to death.
Mar 1, 2024
I wish for you a swift peaceful passage. Will you consider documenting your journey with us?
I can but, my phone doesn't work and I'm going to be doing this outside so I can't document me drinking it, I'll make another thread when the time comes

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl, Onelegman and sugarh1gh