• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LowLevelChimp

LowLevelChimp

Just your average pos
Jul 18, 2022
The last 8 weeks have been hard, I'm someone who does really try to keep on going and just "thug it out" as a friend of mine says, but I can't where the mask anymore. I'm being attacked by external events and my own mind, I'm losing people close to through addiction and alcoholism, I'm clean and sober but I'm thinking of just hitting the F it button to get the courage to take my SN.

The last time I tried CTB I was so driven but completely unprepared and was permanently damage as a result, this time I'm prepared and have more issues but I just can't get driven. Why won't this life just let me go, its just one thing after another, failing health, past coming back to haunt me and that's serious, my wife is realising I'm just not right and I know people are talking about me.

I know I want to go, it's just too much for me but why can't I have that drive I had 9 years ago. I thought I could recover but I don't think it's possible I've given over 9 years of my best effort to sorting my mental health, quitting drink and drugs and working through my criminal record, all for nothing just to watch friends die through drink and drugs, I have often wished I was one of them.

This life is just so f in hard, and I know it's all my own work too which makes it even harder.

• Hugs
Reactions: SMmetalhead36 and Ash