• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

acetone..

acetone..

Dec 3, 2023
I've been really tired, i have 2 chronic illnesses and all the mental health problems you could think of. I've been on my country's ADHD meds for a while now and i always wonder what would happen if i took a few to many. I am so fucking tired, i have so many people to help but what i realise is as i grow, i truly have no sympathy. I wish i cared that my family died, i wish i cared to reply to people that reach out. I wish i had ambitons outside earning enough money to sustain living enough til a peaceful method popped up. I would join the military in a heartbeat if i was allowed to. I have just had enough, self harm is so draining, lying to people is so draining and pretending to get better is so fucking draining. I wish someone could do it for me, i wish someone could find a gun hidden in their safe and just come and finish it off. Im so tired of people telling me it'll get better, im tired of people ignoring me, treating me poorly, seeing me as unequal and not recognising my hard work. I do so much but i don't want to, i have no wishes, no wants. I don't crave beauty, i don't even want food. I want to fucking die, i want the world to end, i want to drown, i want to suffer.

Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering