• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
Probably because the wealth inequality will continue to increase. People will be paid the same but inflation continue to increase making everything more expensive. Pollution and radiation will eventually lead to higher rates of cancer and other illnesses.

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
The United States' war on opioids and poor treatment of chronic pain is definitely contributing. My imminent CTB is because the government has made it just about impossible to get the medications I need to manage my pain. So be it. I will end careers when I go.

EricRoche

EricRoche

Apr 7, 2018
The United States' war on opioids and poor treatment of chronic pain is definitely contributing. My imminent CTB is because the government has made it just about impossible to get the medications I need to manage my pain. So be it. I will end careers when I go.

Sympathize with you though you can take some solace that you don't like in fucking Western Europe like I do. The 'opiod crackdown' has spread here and it was ALREADY hard to get opiods or benzos prescribes by annoying GP's in the noughties so you can imagine the impossiblity now.

Just wonder how easy is it for doctors their to prescribe benzos.

Lucas

Lucas

May 26, 2018
I think there is more pressure since you have to be more educated and the whole facebook individualism aspect. Also, these days people have much lower tolerance for things getting bad, at least in western countries. By that I mean that today in schools we are taught that life is meant to be good and enjoyable, but the truth is that it's only been good for like 100-200 years, before that, things were shit and life was full of suffering, people died young. That's why you have so much fucked up stuff and writings from past centuries because people were really bitter at life. So, many people today simply can't take it once they realize life doesn't match the image in their head.

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
I think there is more pressure since you have to be more educated and the whole facebook individualism aspect. Also, these days people have much lower tolerance for things getting bad, at least in western countries. By that I mean that today in schools we are taught that life is meant to be good and enjoyable, but the truth is that it's only been good for like 100-200 years, before that, things were shit and life was full of suffering, people died young. That's why you have so much fucked up stuff and writings from past centuries because people were really bitter at life. So, many people today simply can't take it once they realize life doesn't match the image in their head.
And just think how much better the world would be if it weren't run by total CUNTS. Humanity has it within their power to make this planet a utopia but instead, we make it a Kafkaesque hellscape.

Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Feb 25, 2024
Because life expectancy is increasing. People will live longer, but not healthier lifes.

FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
the world is getting worse, learning about methods is becoming easier thanks to sites and resources like this website being indirectly promoted by MSM and social media coverage, the climate apocalypse will deffo make it a lot worse cuz obviously you'd rather die quickly than slowly starve to death. If it wasn't for the climate apocalypse I'd actually think rates would decrease, I wonder what caused the conclusion it'd get worse šŸ¤”
Resurrecting a six yr old thread...
lol I ain't even notice

Reactions: FitsTime