• Love
Reactions: newintown, binturong, cgrtt.brns and 17 others
ve.nin

ve.nin

Text
Nov 17, 2023
You should! Über happy for you:)
Thank youuuu
No matter what I choose I will be more clear-minded and more stable so fuck yeahhhh ❤️‍🔥

Reactions: DT2007, tiger b and Pompyy.
S

sad_rock

Student
Aug 27, 2023
yay! proud of your effort to quit!

• Love
Reactions: Celerity and ve.nin
just_a_guy

just_a_guy

thispersondoesnotexist
Oct 27, 2023
you should be, it's not an easy thing to give up

• Love
Reactions: Celerity, Deleted member 65988, DT2007 and 1 other person
mob

mob

Student
Jul 19, 2023
Congrats!!! Really proud :)

• Love
Reactions: ve.nin
DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
Proud of you ♥️ hard thing to do

• Love
IsThisEverything

IsThisEverything

Nov 1, 2023
Congratulations! Nicotine is a horrible drug to quit. What method did you use? I've been trying to quit vaping and manage to stop for a few weeks then start again.

• Love
ve.nin

ve.nin

Text
Nov 17, 2023
Congratulations! Nicotine is a horrible drug to quit. What method did you use? I've been trying to quit vaping and manage to stop for a few weeks then start again.
I've read Allen Carr's Easy Way. It's fairly easy with that 🤗

ohyouknow

ohyouknow

Jun 11, 2022
That's great! I'm so jealous. I need to quit drinking.

• Love
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
That's great. Smoking kills!

• Hugs
Reactions: ve.nin and Aim
P

pleaseletmeperish

Nov 4, 2023
Heartiest congratulations! This is an incredibly important and difficult thing to have achieved; very proud of you.

• Love
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I've never smoked, however friends who have given up tell me that they found it more difficult than stopping drinking alcohol; so most excellently done you.

• Love
backtoearth

backtoearth

<3
Sep 9, 2023
Good job!! That's incredible and shows the strength you have to be able to give something so addictive up <3

• Love
Reactions: ve.nin and Celerity
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
Fucking great job!!! Fact is that nicotine is a shitty drug. You're propping up government spending on things like war, the tobacco industry seriously exploits some of the poorest people in the world, it makes you stink, makes you ugly (seriously..it fucks up your skin) and even for the suicidal, the ability to breathe is kind of nice.
Wash all your clothes thoroughly, because pretty soon the smell will repulse you.

• Love
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Congratulations! It's one of the hardest addictions to overcome. I'm amazed! I honestly don't think I'd be able to come off of it.

• Love
ve.nin

ve.nin

Text
Nov 17, 2023
Congratulations! It's one of the hardest addictions to overcome. I'm amazed! I honestly don't think I'd be able to come off of it.
Ty ❤️
Fucking great job!!! Fact is that nicotine is a shitty drug. You're propping up government spending on things like war, the tobacco industry seriously exploits some of the poorest people in the world, it makes you stink, makes you ugly (seriously..it fucks up your skin) and even for the suicidal, the ability to breathe is kind of nice.
Wash all your clothes thoroughly, because pretty soon the smell will repulse you.
Yes. The way you breathe when you're a smoker is thrash. Like you have lung cancer ❤️ it's a really shitty addiction
Good job!! That's incredible and shows the strength you have to be able to give something so addictive up <3
Thank you ❤️
Heartiest congratulations! This is an incredibly important and difficult thing to have achieved; very proud of you.
❤️❤️❤️❤️
That's great. Smoking kills!
Waaaay too slow
That's great! I'm so jealous. I need to quit drinking.
❤️🫂
I must say, a job well done! Smoking is one heavy addiction that, personally I have quit smoking aswell, and the cravings are so strong at the beggining, whenever you see a person smoking a cigarette you just want to smoke one aswell. I would advise to keep distance from people who smoke for a certain amount of time, so you can succesfully quit your smoking addiction.
🫂 did you manage to quit in the end?

Last edited:
ForeverBroken

ForeverBroken

Memento mori
Jun 17, 2023
Congratulations!! That is amazing! Definitely be proud of yourself. You deserve it!💛

cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
well done! i need to quit too bc its too expensive and i dont like how my money is being used by the government, ive nearly finished the tobacco i have left and ive promised myself im never buying more again, i know im gonna hate myself for it but its a luxury that i cant justify and dont need. i hope we stay off it for good :)