• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

UserHussein

UserHussein

Oct 14, 2023
Long story short, I intend to kill myself by hanging this weekend, around this time. I've had enough and I'm tired of procrastinating. I've highlighted the reasons as to why I'm doing this already, it's in my posting history.

I'm worried about the pain of hanging, how painful is it going to be? How long does it take for someone to faint? I'm really intolerant toward pain but hanging is the only method available to me.

For those wondering why I'm making this decision and would like to comment:

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Hanging isn't painful if you manage to pass out quickly (=compressing the arteries / stopping blood flow into the brain). However if you do not pass out quickly it can be painful. There are many hanging threads, you can use the search.

Do you plan full or partial?

Reactions: UKscotty and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
There are many hanging threads, you can use the search.
I second this ☝️ you will benefit from reading them and preparing well. To answer your question, for partial i wouldn't define the pain as too much like getting stabbed kind of pain. Just intense pressure around the neck and head and a discomfort (you are still squeezing your neck to death). And if you manage to pull it off properly you will pass out in less than 10-20secs before feeling much. Well for full I won't suger-coat it you will be dangling from a rope with the pressure of your full body weight constricting your neck. But good thing about full suspension is it will be a sure thing(no turning back) and you will pass out fairly quick in 5 -10 or 20sec max.

Reactions: Justnotme and Praestat_Mori
UserHussein

UserHussein

Oct 14, 2023
Hanging isn't painful if you manage to pass out quickly (=compressing the arteries / stopping blood flow into the brain). However if you do not pass out quickly it can be painful. There are many hanging threads, you can use the search.

Do you plan full or partial?
Partial is the only method I can use that is available to me. I don't have the physical spare for full hanging.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
It shouldn't be painful if done right.
Research partial on here.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Partial is the only method I can use that is available to me. I don't have the physical spare for full hanging.
Did you read this thread?

Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
I second this ☝️ you will benefit from reading them and preparing well. To answer your question, for partial i wouldn't define the pain as too much like getting stabbed kind of pain. Just intense pressure around the neck and head and a discomfort (you are still squeezing your neck to death). And if you manage to pull it off properly you will pass out in less than 10-20secs before feeling much. Well for full I won't suger-coat it you will be dangling from a rope with the pressure of your full body weight constricting your neck. But good thing about full suspension is it will be a sure thing(no turning back) and you will pass out fairly quick in 5 -10 or 20sec max.
This. And also, if you feel like blood's rushing into your head, you're compressing your jugular vein and not the carotid artery. That's a lot more painful.

Reactions: rozeske