thedarkgod11

thedarkgod11

Oct 13, 2023
I want to slit my wrists for my ctb method but how long would it take to bleed out? I dont really care for the pain aspect i just dont want my instincts to kick in and make things harder.

V

Val12345

Oct 13, 2023
I want to slit my wrists for my ctb method but how long would it take to bleed out? I dont really care for the pain aspect i just dont want my instincts to kick in and make things harder.
I don't think that's an effective way to cbt as you would have to cut a major atrery to enough blood loss for you to die
You will most likely be rescued and slitting wraist will not help you with enough blood loss to ctb
That's what I heard anyway
You know ryker?

thedarkgod11

thedarkgod11

Oct 13, 2023
I don't think that's an effective way to cbt as you would have to cut a major atrery to enough blood loss for you to die
You will most likely be rescued and slitting wraist will not help you with enough blood loss to ctb
That's what I heard anyway
You know ryker?
I know its not the best method but its the only one im able to do

Liminal1

Liminal1

Done with it all
Oct 20, 2023
Damn you got balls for choosing this method! I may be wrong but If you cut an artery I believe it can take anywhere from 2-5 minutes. Its going to be agony though its not a pleasant way to go

thedarkgod11

thedarkgod11

Oct 13, 2023
Like you need to be alone at home for that if I am not wrong what about hanging or tourniquet instead?
I always thought about hanging but im really tall and i dont really have anything to hang off of so its seems very inconvenient

V

Val12345

Oct 13, 2023
I always thought about hanging but im really tall and i dont really have anything to hang off of so its seems very inconvenient
What about partial haNging You should be able to do it even if you are tall

Is0lated

Is0lated

2024/2025 Livestream
May 29, 2023
Maybe try jumping?

Ducksauce6

Ducksauce6

Oct 17, 2023
That will fail. Use drug opiate /benzos combo / inert gas or a STRONG firearm ...as much as it sucks ....firearm or extreme of is the only way for peaceful death in this nasty world

Reactions: thedarkgod11