• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

Nothere01

Apr 13, 2023
I am going to buy a shotgun, should i put it inside my mouth and face it upwards towards the top of my brain? I am suffering a lot, please let me know thank you

stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
I am going to buy a shotgun, should i put it inside my mouth and face it upwards towards the top of my brain? I am suffering a lot, please let me know thank you
I am not sure, and guns terrify me so I feel scared for you, BUT I just wanted to say I saw a girl on TikTok who tried shooting in her mouth upwards and she failed, and now her face is fucked up (like she can't open her mouth and needs a feeding tube through her stomach) and she got off easy compared to what she could've been left alive with.

Upvote 1
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Yes, in the mouth. Not totally up, but approx 20 degrees up from horizontal is the current understanding. More info in the firearms megathread

proper-angle-gunshot-jpg.111028

I'm sorry to hear how much you're suffering

When you buy a shotgun, remember to check that the trigger isn't more than arms length away. And that the barrel can fit comfortably in the mouth

Upvote 2
D

Dosentmatter903

Student
May 5, 2023
Yes, in the mouth. Not totally up, but approx 20 degrees up from horizontal is the current understanding. More info in the firearms megathread

When you buy a shotgun, remember to check that the trigger isn't more than arms length away. And that the barrel can fit comfortably in the mout
Thus was actually my first option before I found this site...10 Guage...glad I saw this I was going to point straight up...trigger isn't exacly at arms length but ut wouldn't be that hard to saw off or just get some kind of pole ir stick to pull trigger...any input?

Upvote 0
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

Aug 16, 2022
Thus was actually my first option before I found this site...10 Guage...glad I saw this I was going to point straight up...trigger isn't exacly at arms length but ut wouldn't be that hard to saw off or just get some kind of pole ir stick to pull trigger...any input?
I haven't sawed off a shotgun, so others can answer. I hear it's fairly simple. If you do this, unwise to show it off, because it's usually illegal

Using a pole... I'd worry it'd cause the shotgun to basically "flinch". Possibly leading to a fate worse than death. So ideally you'd stabilize it. For example, with vises. There's also gun vises, but I haven't used them

Upvote 0
M

melwarson

May 20, 2023

When you buy a shotgun, remember to check that the trigger isn't more than arms length away. And that the barrel can fit comfortably in the mouth
Do you think a rifle would work similarly? I have an AR 15 .223. I've also seen people survive a shotgun to the mouth. I was thinking about taking a bunch of medicine and also using a firearm.

Upvote 0
N

Nothere01

Apr 13, 2023
Do you think a rifle would work similarly? I have an AR 15 .223. I've also seen people survive a shotgun to the mouth. I was thinking about taking a bunch of medicine and also using a firearm.
What people and where did you see them survive a shotgun to their mouth?

Reactions: melwarson
Upvote 0
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

Aug 16, 2022
Sorry, I don't know much about rifles. I'd think the target should be the exact same: brainstem

Might help to watch rifle tests on ballistic dummy heads. People say things like "Pistol rounds go into you, rifle rounds go through you, shotguns will literally remove a part of you and put it on the floor"

And helpful surgeons respond to these videos. Mentions the damage of bullet pressure waves, and hot expanding gases from muzzle blast at point-blank. So I'd imagine rifles are also effective. But others would know better than me

Last edited:
Upvote 0
D

Dosentmatter903

Student
May 5, 2023
I haven't sawed off a shotgun, so others can answer. I hear it's fairly simple. If you do this, unwise to show it off, because it's usually illegal

Using a pole... I'd worry it'd cause the shotgun to basically "flinch". Possibly leading to a fate worse than death. So ideally you'd stabilize it. For example, with vises. There's also gun vises, but I haven't used them
Yea the shotguns kickback was something that worried me as well don't Wana mess it up

Upvote 0
M

melwarson

May 20, 2023
There are some websites that post those types of videos. It's not pleasant to watch. But I watched several awhile back when looking at the possibility of using a gun. There are multiple videos where people use handguns. I do have a handgun. But I read shotguns were betting. Although for me they are more difficult to fire. I can tell you the website. I don't know if that's against the rules or not. The handguns aren't too terrible but they are graphic videos.
Sorry, I don't know much about rifles. I'd think the target should be the exact same: brainstem

Might help to watch rifle tests on ballistic dummy heads. People say things like "Pistol rounds go into you, rifle rounds go through you, shotguns will literally remove a part of you and put it on the floor"

And helpful surgeons respond to these videos. Mentions the damage of bullet pressure waves, and hot expanding gases from muzzle blast at point-blank. So I'd imagine rifles are also effective. But others would know better than me
Thank you. I have watched those videos. I would have thought you would be successful with a shotgun even if you placed it under your chin. I know that's not where you should put the gun and that's probably what caused some people to survive. I had a shotgun and it was really difficult to get it to the correct place in my mouth and reach the trigger. A rifle is a little easier for me. I really appreciate you taking the time to reply. 😊
I will give you the website. Hopefully that's ok. I'm new here and don't want to break the rules. It's disturbing to watch but it's also helpful to know what could happen. May I ask if you are in the US? I'm in the US. I'm not a gun expert but I know especially with shotguns ammo choice is important. You don't want birdshot. They make slugs for shotguns that are like a giant bullet. They also have 00 buckshot which is 6 balls. Birdshot is too small.
The website is reeleak.com
If you search suicide you will see lots of videos with different methods. I hope this is helpful. 🙏

Last edited:
Upvote 0
blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
There are some websites that post those types of videos. It's not pleasant to watch. But I watched several awhile back when looking at the possibility of using a gun. There are multiple videos where people use handguns. I do have a handgun. But I read shotguns were betting. Although for me they are more difficult to fire. I can tell you the website. I don't know if that's against the rules or not. The handguns aren't too terrible but they are graphic videos.

Thank you. I have watched those videos. I would have thought you would be successful with a shotgun even if you placed it under your chin. I know that's not where you should put the gun and that's probably what caused some people to survive. I had a shotgun and it was really difficult to get it to the correct place in my mouth and reach the trigger. A rifle is a little easier for me. I really appreciate you taking the time to reply. 😊

I will give you the website. Hopefully that's ok. I'm new here and don't want to break the rules. It's disturbing to watch but it's also helpful to know what could happen. May I ask if you are in the US? I'm in the US. I'm not a gun expert but I know especially with shotguns ammo choice is important. You don't want birdshot. They make slugs for shotguns that are like a giant bullet. They also have 00 buckshot which is 6 balls. Birdshot is too small.
If you search suicide you will see lots of videos with different methods. I hope this is helpful. 🙏
birdshot will work fine as long as its a heavy load of it. My gun is loaded with a 32 gram slug but I'd feel happy with that quantity of lead in any other form.
I am not sure, and guns terrify me so I feel scared for you, BUT I just wanted to say I saw a girl on TikTok who tried shooting in her mouth upwards and she failed, and now her face is fucked up (like she can't open her mouth and needs a feeding tube through her stomach) and she got off easy compared to what she could've been left alive with.
a 12 gauge shotgun to the head is probably the least likely to fail of any method.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
M

melwarson

May 20, 2023
birdshot will work fine as long as its a heavy load of it. My gun is loaded with a 32 gram slug but I'd feel happy with that quantity of lead in any other form.

a 12 gauge shotgun to the head is probably the least likely to fail of any method.
I'll have to double check but doest Geo Stone recommend against birdshot in his book? I have some military friends who recommend against it but they could be wrong. The price for me is I can't get the shotgun in a good position and be able to pull the trigger.

Upvote 0
BornToFail

BornToFail

Experienced
Sep 9, 2022
I'll have to double check but doest Geo Stone recommend against birdshot in his book? I have some military friends who recommend against it but they could be wrong. The price for me is I can't get the shotgun in a good position and be able to pull the trigger.

This has some info... Might want to check it out. Get what you can. Don't use birdshot, too small. Buckshot sends out more pellets, slugs sends out one powerful large bullet. I would go with buckshot myself as you have less chance to miss. If you are afraid of the risk of killing yourself with a 12 gauge, then suicide might not be for you. It is easily the most effective method. The ones that fail are due to people aiming it under their chin usually. I blame Hollywood for this. I hope you find peace no matter what.

Upvote 0
blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
there's basically no reason to use birdshot when slugs and buck are available. But I wager it would be extremely fatal at point blank range no matter what anyone thinks.

Upvote 0
RoseKamar

RoseKamar

May 20, 2023

There are videos on gore websites with failed gun suicides.
It happens when they shoot their face off rather than hitting the brain. You can survive without a face.
But you really have to fuck up for that to happen, flinch or do other crap.

Upvote 0
F

Flightlinek

-
Aug 20, 2018
Don't use a rifle, especially a .223. With a shotgun, you have a bunch of little metal balls as projectiles that will scatter and take out a large part of your head (brain, brain stem, etc.). With a rifle, you only have one tiny little .223 bullet that will have to find and hit the target precisely. Yes, the velocity is a lot higher and it will do more damage to whatever it hits, but you'll only be successful IF it hits the right target. Since there are a lot more projectiles with the shotgun, you have a much much better chance of hitting the right parts to do the job.

• Informative
Reactions: Jezzibell
Upvote 0
M

melwarson

May 20, 2023

This has some info... Might want to check it out. Get what you can. Don't use birdshot, too small. Buckshot sends out more pellets, slugs sends out one powerful large bullet. I would go with buckshot myself as you have less chance to miss. If you are afraid of the risk of killing yourself with a 12 gauge, then suicide might not be for you. It is easily the most effective method. The ones that fail are due to people aiming it under their chin usually. I blame Hollywood for this. I hope you find peace no matter what.
I will check out the link. Thanks. I'm a woman. Have you ever tried to put a shotgun in your mouth and still be able to reach the trigger? I have tried practicing when it was unloaded. It's not easy to do. I can barely reach the trigger. Lots of people are successful with handguns. I have a rifle and a handgun. The thought of surviving maimed is still scary to me. That's why I was thinking of overdosing and also using a firearm. Another person mentioned using a firearm in shallow water so you would drown if you weren't successful. That's a good idea too.
Do you know what kind of gun Ronnie McNutt used? He had the gun under his chin but was successful.
Don't use a rifle, especially a .223. With a shotgun, you have a bunch of little metal balls as projectiles that will scatter and take out a large part of your head (brain, brain stem, etc.). With a rifle, you only have one tiny little .223 bullet that will have to find and hit the target precisely. Yes, the velocity is a lot higher and it will do more damage to whatever it hits, but you'll only be successful IF it hits the right target. Since there are a lot more projectiles with the shotgun, you have a much much better chance of hitting the right parts to do the job.
Thank you for your thoughts. I guess my problem with a shotgun is being able to reach the trigger. I've tried when it's unloaded and I can barely reach it. Maybe I'll try to buy a difficult shotgun. But gun laws are very strict where I live.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jezzibell
Upvote 0
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

Aug 16, 2022
Thank you for your thoughts. I guess my problem with a shotgun is being able to reach the trigger. I've tried when it's unloaded and I can barely reach it. Maybe I'll try to buy a difficult shotgun. But gun laws are very strict where I live.
Maybe your friendly neighborhood arms dealer will have something smaller like a Remington model 870 tac-14?

You can check if it fits your arm length, and low-key get a sense how far into the mouth it fits. A tape measure could be handy to note relevant dimensions -- especially if you feel watched like a hawk, and don't feel you can stick the muzzle in your mouth much

fwiw in this post (and the one right after it), I mentioned random lessons. Other shotguns could work too, they come in a range of sizes

Last edited:
Upvote 0
readytogo28

readytogo28

May 20, 2023
I wish I could buy a shotgun to do the same but my history won't allow it. Any other method involves so many steps that I'm to stupid to follow. Even hanging myself, I feel like I'll fuck it up and end up just injuring myself and still alive

Upvote 0
M

melwarson

May 20, 2023
Maybe your friendly neighborhood arms dealer will have something smaller like a Remington model 870 tac-14?

You can check if it fits your arm length, and low-key get a sense how far into the mouth it fits. A tape measure could be handy to note relevant dimensions -- especially if you feel watched like a hawk, and don't feel you can stick the muzzle in your mouth much

fwiw in this post (and the one right after it), I mentioned random lessons. Other shotguns could work too, they come in a range of sizes
Thank you! I checked out the Remington one and for some reason it's illegal in my state. I'm in California. Shotguns are legal here so I'll look and see if I can find a smaller one. I appreciate that. Thanks for taking the time to share this.

Reactions: SexyIncél
Upvote 0
N

Nothere01

Apr 13, 2023
I will check out the link. Thanks. I'm a woman. Have you ever tried to put a shotgun in your mouth and still be able to reach the trigger? I have tried practicing when it was unloaded. It's not easy to do. I can barely reach the trigger. Lots of people are successful with handguns. I have a rifle and a handgun. The thought of surviving maimed is still scary to me. That's why I was thinking of overdosing and also using a firearm. Another person mentioned using a firearm in shallow water so you would drown if you weren't successful. That's a good idea too.
Do you know what kind of gun Ronnie McNutt used? He had the gun under his chin but was successful.

Thank you so much for replying back to me and for letting me know about that website reeleak.com i really appreciate it! by the way are you in facebook? i'd like to add you to my friends list, let me know, thanks!

Upvote 0
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I'm not an expert on this, but I have read that suicide by shotgun is quite common among farmers in some countries, and apparently they do it exactly as you describe.

Upvote 0
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
There was a lawsuit against a band some years ago when two drunk guys attempted with a shotgun under the chin.
#1 succeeded.
#2 flinched and blasted off his face. He lived but what a way to live.
Please plan carefully. You do not want anything unexpected to happen.

Reactions: Nothere01
Upvote 0