• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
nullatu

nullatu

Dec 11, 2018
I have an amazing yet stupid plan...

I am planning on offing myself in a little bit, but I don't want my parents finding me (I still live with them).
So my plan is to wait until covid eases up a little bit and I can fly the across country. I then plan on living rough and starving myself until i cannot physically starve myself any longer. I then plan to either hang myself or drown myself.
Due to the high heart rate due to starvation, and the already low blood pressure due to it too, I will pass out very quickly. I will also have a higher chance of dying when unconscious, either due to a heart attack or the norms causes of death via this form of suicide.

I have anorexia so I'm pretty much a pro when it comes to not eating, so I'll be able to do so. I also have experienced heart problems and passing out due to not eating so i know when I'll be ready.

I just want to minimise the suffering and cognitive brain functions, so I'll be more unlikely to subconsciously talk myself out of dying (like I did last time ).

• Hugs
Reactions: Famous Last Words, som1, whatevs and 1 other person
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
As you say yourself - not a good plan and very long and torturous....

Reactions: notverylucid, Famous Last Words, LastFlowers and 3 others
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
@nullatu please don't. If you have to ctb, there are much better, more peaceful, and less painful ways.

Reactions: Dumbass, Ticket 2 Heaven and Lost Magic
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
I have noticed a lot of new people coming on here that are very impulsive and aren't thinking their ctb methods through properly. Better planning things out more before making hasty decisions. I had another new person asking me questions, after getting in touch with D, but he had zero knowledge of bitcoins and didn't know that his bank doesn't even accept cryptocurrency buying. Sure ask questions and try to get answers but don't rush these things. Preparation and careful planning is better than a botched suicide attempt or not being able to even get access to the methods you would prefer. I would rather people not have to suffer as much as possible but if you want to live on the streets and starve yourself to death, it's your choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: notverylucid, houseofleaves, LastFlowers and 3 others
L

Leiden

Arcanist
Sep 1, 2020
I am sorry that you are suffering.

I didn't eat for a month once and only drank Mocha Joe from Burger King. A month of no food only made me start fainting. I got used to the feeling of my stomach eating itself. It will take a long time to do this and you might hurt yourself fainting before dying that will just makes things worse for you

Best wishes

Pain In The Ass

Pain In The Ass

Wizard
Feb 10, 2022

I am planning on offing myself in a little bit, but I don't want my parents finding me (I still live with them).
So my plan is to wait until covid eases up a little bit and I can fly the across country. I then plan on living rough and starving myself until i cannot physically starve myself any longer. I then plan to either hang myself or drown myself.
Due to the high heart rate due to starvation, and the already low blood pressure due to it too, I will pass out very quickly. I will also have a higher chance of dying when unconscious, either due to a heart attack or the norms causes of death via this form of suicide.

I have anorexia so I'm pretty much a pro when it comes to not eating, so I'll be able to do so. I also have experienced heart problems and passing out due to not eating so i know when I'll be ready.

I just want to minimise the suffering and cognitive brain functions, so I'll be more unlikely to subconsciously talk myself out of dying (like I did last time ).
I also plan to minimize the suffering and cognitive brain functions before hanging, but I plan to do this with opiates, benzos, cocayn and vodka, and more opiates!

Frog

Frog

Jan 4, 2022
Nope, nope, nope. Anorexic to anorexic, not a good idea. It takes too long and you'll have to deal with SI longer. If there's anyone who wants to hunt you down, you're giving them a huge head start, and you're risking being caught by hotel staff. There are better methods listed.

Reactions: houseofleaves
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my opinion starvation sounds like a horrible way to go. This is an old thread and the op has not been seen since August of last year. I wish them the best, in whatever happens.

Reactions: houseofleaves and orange
Pau MP

Pau MP

Feb 22, 2022
Think for a while the hideous suffering of those who died by starvation. IRA members in the early 80's is s good example. Took them 2 months, or even more. Emaciated, blind, deaf, literally dying in pain. Not a good way to go. Eating just one Amanita Phalloides might be enough, but expect excruciating pain 8/12h after eating that. In two or three days you'll be OK but your liver will start to malfunction badly. Unless you don't end up in a hospital where chances to a liver transplant would be extremely high, you'd pass away, but experiencing pain.

T

thisplaceisaprison

Student
Mar 20, 2019
This person hasn't been online in almost half a year. Why are you guys replying? Also, just by the context they sound like a minor.. "I'm running away from my parents to starve myself"..

M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
This person hasn't been online in almost half a year. Why are you guys replying? Also, just by the context they sound like a minor.. "I'm running away from my parents to starve myself"..
immaturity and poor decision making are not solely the domain of minors lol

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
I'm sorry you're suffering.
Starving yourself world really be a long and torturous death

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I am sorry that you are suffering.

I didn't eat for a month once and only drank Mocha Joe from Burger King. A month of no food only made me start fainting. I got used to the feeling of my stomach eating itself. It will take a long time to do this and you might hurt yourself fainting before dying that will just makes things worse for you

Best wishes
You didn't eat ANYTHING at all?

Reactions: houseofleaves
nadia225

nadia225

journey to reach the light
Aug 18, 2023

Terrible plan seems like prolonged torture there is much better ways to doing so.

life !s boring

life !s boring

Aug 17, 2023
I think it's like 6 or 7 days with out water and you die for going with out food it can be up to months. I don't want you suffer a horrible fate like that

Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
I think it's like 6 or 7 days with out water and you die for going with out food it can be up to months. I don't want you suffer a horrible fate like that

This is a zombie thread, but anyway you've hit on an important point.

People looking to ctb without access to assisted dying or other methods, often refuse food and water to speed up death. I knew someone who had MND, who did this. It is sometimes known as voluntary palliated starvation - but really the key is the water. Any intake of water, however small, can prolong the dying process. But done correctly and supervised, however, it should be a relatively painless process. Usually, people are in a severely weakened state already from their illness, so the body doesn't have a lot of fight left at that stage.

Reactions: CW36
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
Yep I do but I'm new and I'm trying to unlock the search feature so I can do more research so I don't really care.
lol yeah keep bumping old threads then

Status
Not open for further replies.