• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
user has been warned for insensitive and inflammatory remarks targeting other people & threads.
The suicide discussion just seems to be mostly about "recovery" and "help" now with people using it as a life advice forum or a place to discuss absolutely anything which to me is irritating as I already stay away from the recovery section but now the suicide discussion is like that now. Honestly anything life valuing just makes me wish for death even more, I cannot stand anything pro-life or anything that suggests that suicidal people need to be helped.

Existence itself will always be the true problem to me, I'm so tired of suffering in this cruel and meaningless existence, to have the ability to exist is beyond undesirable. In my view this site certainly became too mainstream, there's no escape from pro-life and life valuing, at times this site even feels just like anywhere else. There's no hope in something so hellish and futile as existence, I'd see it as better that existence is erased, I'd always prefer to peacefully not exist than to suffer for decades on end just to be tormented by old age and die anyway, I'm repulsed by anything that suggests that existence is something positive, I never wish to hear anything of that sort, it just makes me feel more alone.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Null Hypothesis, kvsvenky100, Havnis and 6 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
Look at the address bar. What do you see? You see sanctioned-suicide.net, not FuneralCry'spersonalsitewhereshegetstodictateeverything.com (might want to reserve that domain by the way).

What is the problem if suicide is still always accepted and respected as an option?

• Yay!
  • Informative
Reactions: Skathon, astonishedturnip, Fantasy22 and 27 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Yeah, when I go onto the suicide section and see posts like these Screenshot 20240519 165028 Samsung Internet
I'm just like dude, why are you guys all talking about recovering and loving life and how you definitely don't plan on ctbing anymore? Like what's with all this discussion on recovering y'all?/s

I honestly sometimes wonder if we are even using site...

Reactions: astonishedturnip, Fantasy22, willitpass and 5 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Sorry. I can't help but be a selfish waste of space and valuable server data. I can't help being delusional that's why I need to be killed in the first place. I wish it really was as easy for me to be able to see that existence is totally useless but I can't help it. I'm subservient to all my biological impulses which force me to draw dopamine and serotonin from mildly pleasant ideas. This disturbing scourge of hope can't ever fully be snuffed out but please don't try to blame the forum for it. I know if you had your way I'd be banned for even suggesting any hope and I'm really sorry for how selfish I've been. I'm broken and evil and have to be murdered before I keep messing up the earth and this site. 😔

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: fleetingnight, IonicLemon69, etherealspring and 5 others
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
Yeah, when I go onto the suicide section and see posts like these View attachment 140355
I'm just like dude, why are you guys all talking about recovering and loving life and how you definitely don't plan on ctbing anymore? Like what's with all this discussion on recovering y'all?/s

I honestly sometimes wonder if we are even using site...
? We are discussing suicide and aspects of it that are important to us
If u don't agree, then don't click on it

Reactions: DeathOfKane, etherealspring, divinemistress36 and 2 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
? We are discussing suicide and aspects of it that are important to us
If u don't agree, then don't click on it
I'm being sarcastic, lol. Hence the tone indicator.

Reactions: willitpass, Throwawayacc3, sancta-simplicitas and 1 other person
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
  • Hugs
Reactions: ForgottenAgain, sunnysidedown, bipolar22 and 3 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
lol I didn't notice
I'm so fukcing depressed so I'm really sensitive to criticism
sorry :)
It's fine. I also have moments where sarcasm goes over my head too.

• Love
Reactions: lkjhgfdsa1
everythingoes

everythingoes

maybe someday
Oct 2, 2023
Are we on the same forum? I don't see any recovery or help in the suicide discussion.

Reactions: Skathon, DeathOfKane, thepiecessatup and 3 others
AnonThinker

AnonThinker

May 7, 2024
FC you have posted about this same topic 3 times that I have seen in the past few days. Thursday, yesterday, and today (just after midnight my time).

I understand that you might not be ready to ctb. (haven't seen you speak about it for yourself) for whatever reason.

There are a lot of people who think suicide is the way out and that life is so bad there is no other option. Some people feel that there is still a tiny glimmer of hope. Even if it's so small it's microscopic. And sometimes those people meet. So maybe the one person will say, look there's a tiny glimmer of hope, you just need a microscope.

I haven't seen any pro-life people on the suicide thread since I joined. And I haven't seen any pro-life people in the general chat group either.

• Love
Reactions: Skathon, Lady Laudanum, sapphoslastpoem and 13 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Are we on the same forum? I don't see any recovery or help in the suicide discussion.
I genuinely think she might specifically be posting about the thread I made. I put it in the Suicide section because I genuinely feel more ready to CTB than ever but it also feels like I took advantage of so many peoples' kindness because a lot of replies are actually trying to help me. It's not their fault, it's mine for being so indecisive. 😞

Maybe I'm narcissistically way off the mark though and she saw a completely different thread from a spastic suicidal person who occasionally ideates about recovery.

• Hugs
Reactions: Null Hypothesis, fleetingnight, karmaisabitch and 1 other person
T

TheUncommon

Student
May 19, 2021
Why isn't this user banned yet?

• Yay!
Reactions: Null Hypothesis, Lady Laudanum, Havnis and 10 others
AnonThinker

AnonThinker

May 7, 2024
I genuinely think she might specifically be posting about the thread I made. I put it in the Suicide section because I genuinely feel more ready to CTB than ever but it also feels like I took advantage of so many peoples' kindness because a lot of replies are actually trying to help me. It's not their fault, it's mine for being so indecisive. 😞

Maybe I'm narcissistically way off the mark though and she saw a completely different thread from a spastic suicidal person who occasionally ideates about recovery.
I doubt it's your post. FC has made a post about this topic 3 times since Thurs.

• Wow
Reactions: Skathon, Null Hypothesis, thepiecessatup and 3 others
Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
When suicide is respected and welcomed by the community, it is pro-choice. If all topics are about encouraging suicide as the only solution to all problems and that life is bad and only death is beautiful then it would literally be pro-death and if that was the case, you wouldn't have been able to write these posts.

If you feel like it's orientating closer to the "recovery" topic, it's not. It would be if people would be against suicide which is clearly not the case, the majority always wishes peaceful travels to people who post goodbye posts and provide information when asked about certain methods instead of encouraging them to reconsider.

It's obviously not the right way to approach this situation. It's like you want everyone to be the way you want them to be, which is pretty selfish.

These posts will only bring more negativity towards you than what you want to achieve ig.

Anyways, I wish you all the best.

Reactions: Skathon, Bed, Green Destiny and 7 others
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
You might want to start a death-only thread.
Ever walk into a store and leave without purchasing anything? The store does nit demand you buy something.
The same basic rules apply here. Everyone walks in looking for something, some find they are not ready to die!
Good for them!

As a community we have conversations with everyone from those in severe distress to trolls. All have a voice. All engage in meandering conversation.
You get from this what you put into it.

Some have been here a long time and are still alive. (like me) Needs change, situations change, desires change.

• Informative
Reactions: Skathon, Null Hypothesis, Green Destiny and 5 others
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Why isn't this user banned yet?
Because she isn't breaking a rule.
It's her personal opinion.
And it's headed with " venting"

I can imagine people getting annoyed, but if you don't want to read it, there's the option to block someone.

Last edited:
Reactions: jbear824, sancta-simplicitas and lkjhgfdsa1
I

idk3

Student
Sep 10, 2023
Last edited:
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, jbear824, goodoldnoname923 and 2 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
The suicide thread should be about suicide options and the recovery thread should be about recovery options. It balances things out the way it should. Personally, I am happy for people who can still find a way to get pleasure in this life and go on. Let's not forget survival instinct is a bitch, even for the ones that don't want to be here.

Reactions: boingo, thepiecessatup, etherealspring and 2 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Note to self: remember to tag the daily thread where l passive-aggressively go off on how l dislike everyone on this forum with 'venting' to ensure my shitty conduct continues unaddressed.

• Love
Reactions: Skathon, Lady Laudanum, strigoi and 4 others
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Note to self: remember to tag the daily thread where l passive-aggressively go off on how l dislike everyone on this forum with 'venting' to ensure my shitty conduct continues unaddressed.
:) I have to follow the rules as well.

thepiecessatup

thepiecessatup

Jan 9, 2024
Exactly. They are just a boring regurgitation. I feel so judged by FC on this site.

• Aww..
Reactions: UKscotty and divinemistress36
T

TheUncommon

Student
May 19, 2021
You can always choose not to click on a thread, or use the ignore feature if somebody bothers you.
What does that have to do with my post?

I can imagine people getting annoyed, but if you don't want to read it, there's the option to block someone.

And seems like you have neglected to read the rules yourself. Creating vitriol is the only thing that comes out of these posts. I am posting my own question -- if that bothers you, figure out how to ignore it.

Last edited:
I

idk3

Student
Sep 10, 2023
Just trying to help.

And seems like you have neglected to read the rules yourself. Creating vitriol is the only thing that comes out of these posts. I am posting my own question -- if that bothers you, figure out how to ignore it.
Nobody is upset and questioning why you haven't been banned yet.

Last edited:
jbear824

jbear824

trapped & scared
Jul 4, 2023

The vitriol is coming from people posting comments. She's just posting her piece and then leaving, not even responding most of the time Y'all have to come here and have a hate circle jerk about her. It's the commenters, not FC.

Block her or ignore her posts. It's not her problem that people can't stop themselves from reading her posts. Have some personal responsibility.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Sprite_Geist and ijustwishtodie
T

TheUncommon

Student
May 19, 2021
The vitriol is coming from people posting comments. She's just posting her piece and then leaving, not even responding most of the time Y'all have to come here and have a hate circle jerk about her. It's the commenters, not FC.

Block her or ignore her posts. It's not her problem that people can't stop themselves from reading her posts. Have some personal responsibility.
That's the textbook definition of causing vitriol... posting for no other reason but to deposit massively caustic and unwanted threads that people repeatedly express discontentment with and sometimes violate the rules of the forum by targetting regular users and belittling them for using the forum.

This can't actually be a serious reply, is it...?
If you don't like my question, get over it. I said what I said. What's stopping you from not responding if you don't like it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sprite_Geist and fleetingnight
jbear824

jbear824

trapped & scared
Jul 4, 2023
That's the textbook definition of causing vitriol... posting for no other reason but to deposit massively caustic and unwanted threads that people repeatedly express discontentment with and sometimes violate the rules of the forum by targetting regular users and belittling them for using the forum.

This can't actually be a serious reply, is it...?
If you don't like my question, get over it. I said what I said. What's stopping you from not responding if you don't like it?
Then. Don't. Look. At. Her. Posts.

It's really very simple. Do I need to explain it slower for you?

What's stopping me? Y'all trying to gang up on someone, on a fucking suicide forum. I mean, that's lower than scum. Ta! Maybe try leaving high school behind and joining adulthood where you are responsible for your own damn behavior.

Also you just joined this forum like 2 days ago. Why are you jumping in a hate bandwagon? Are YOU serious right now? Ignoring you now. Enjoy your little hate clique.

Now I said what I said. Let's see what you do next. My guess is you'll fire back with some reply that you think will own me. God I'm hard at the thought.

Last edited:
Reactions: ijustwishtodie
T

TheUncommon

Student
May 19, 2021
Then. Don't. Look. At. Her. Posts.

It's really very simple. Do I need to explain it slower for you?

What's stopping me? Y'all trying to gang up on someone, on a fucking suicide forum. I mean, that's lower than scum. Ta! Maybe try leaving high school behind and joining adulthood where you are responsible for your own damn behavior.

Also you just joined this forum like 2 days ago. Why are you jumping in a hate bandwagon? Are YOU serious right now? Ignoring you now. Enjoy your little hate clique.

Now I said what I said. Let's see what you do next. My guess is you'll fire back with some reply that you think will own me. God I'm hard at the thought.
You really don't seem to be helping your own case if you can't be assed to ascertain such a simple yet pointless piece of information...
It's very simple to block you though, so instead of going back and forth on an unrelated post due to your inability to process information effectively, this can just end here. I don't have any tolerance for bullies nor people who defend them.

Imagine thinking that "blocking" someone somehow gets the user to stop spewing hate and disdain for forum users who aren't doing anything wrong. There's not even a hint of coherent thought there. Defending someone who consistently picks on and belittles users who are already here dealing with their own issues makes you an equally insufferable agent.

You'll get over it though.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2024-05-21 02-43-12.png
    Screenshot from 2024-05-21 02-43-12.png
    22.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: Sprite_Geist and Kapsyl
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I don't know if you mean it this way, but I think this kind of post makes people feel unwelcome and unsafe here. Nobody should be shamed or ashamed of being completely done with life and ready to go like you are, but nobody should feel that way about still having doubts or liking some things about life. That doesn't mean they aren't suicidal. People and mentality/mental health are very complex.

We're all already ostracized enough without turning on each other. I appreciate your other kinds of posts and I'm genuinely glad you have a place to talk about it. I rly wish people wouldn't be hard on you about venting a lot, that's literally what the venting prefix is for, and there's nothing wrong with it, it's okay. But this kind of post is close to saying "some people's pain isn't bad enough to matter, they don't deserve to be here." Like I said, we're outcast enough already. Maybe it would help to ignore users who commonly post things you don't like?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: idk3, ForgottenAgain and TheUncommon
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
You could give that same advice to OP you know....

Reactions: Sprite_Geist, Null Hypothesis and ForgottenAgain
Parting Sorrow

Parting Sorrow

Feb 18, 2023
Nice when I pop back into the site I still see this stuff from FC.

Reassuring to know some things never change and are so constant they would be the easiest person to design an AI program around ever.

Reactions: Null Hypothesis and Kapsyl