• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it really cruel when people wish to put age or any kind of restrictions on suicide even know all humans are capable of suffering so extremely in this existence, it's undeniable that existence is something so meaningless, harmful and evil so peaceful suicide methods need to be available no matter what. Not everybody wants to continue suffering in this undesirable and unnecessary existence that just creates problems there was never a need for.

And as well as that none of us chose this existence in the first place, it was so harmfully imposed by selfish humans, I find it hellish how people are expected to continue suffering in this existence they never consented to ultimately because others were selfish enough to procreate. Humans are the worst species with how they wish to make existence into a prison where one cannot peacefully escape, denying people a peaceful exit means that existence is basically just slavery and imprisonment. It's just so unacceptable how people cannot just choose to reliably die in peace even know there is literally no limit as to how much agony they can feel in this existence that was pointless in the first place.

And I know pro-lifers who want to force others to suffer get so offended by this but I'd personally prefer to die at an earlier date, I believe the less time spent trapped here the better but of course the only true perfection lies in never existing at all. 23 years of this is such an incredibly long time for me, it's far too long, in my case having access to a peaceful, guaranteed suicide method would be self care and unnecessary suffering prevention. Suicide is a human right, not a privilege reserved for certain people and it's a personal decision, not something for other people who cannot experience existence in the same way to decide, others shouldn't be forced to suffer all because many are delusional enough to want to exist in this horrible world that is filled with endless cruelty and torment.

Reactions: sad_dude, Seered Doom, sserafim and 2 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I do too but it doesn't matter when nobody is allowed to die peacefully anyway. Every human, no matter their age, aren't allowed to just take N unless if you're one of the few in power who can obtain anything. I'd rather have people being allowed a peaceful death with an age limit as opposed to everybody not being allowed at all

Reactions: sserafim