• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

O

OblivionSeeker

Aug 8, 2020
Hello folks,

Have y'all seen those glitzy Canadian online sites advertising perscription drugs without a perscriptions? They don't sell addictive stuff like opiates, or benzos, or Ambien, or sleeping pills etc

But they sell almost every kind of non-addictive med under the sun. without a perscription.

I bought a massive amount of Propranolol in three different deliveries, and they all arrived earlier than the phone representative mentioned. They all three arrived with no issues at all. And you can track them the whole way.....

.....all the way from India. They are technically Canadian drug companies, but all the correspondance and delivery is from India. This is probably a grey legal area that someone discovered would work, in selling meds without doctors. Customs don't bother with the packages, because there's no addictive drugs in them. The packages are even printed with "medications enclosed".

I looked up "meds manufactured in India" and the links were very positive...claiming meds made in India are the same quality as anywhere else.

If any of you decide to order from them, their webpages change all the time...the name of the company changes etc (Perhaps to stay undiscovered in a legal grey area (?)) But you'll recognize the company by the glitzy home page, and it makes a big deal out of being a Canadian company.

I have the product, but I'm having a hard time planning out when and where to do it. without detection.

and yes, they accept VISA, which lowers your apprehension.

Reactions: HelloHell
HelloHell

HelloHell

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Just want to ask, how do you know that the medication is the real deal and not a placebo?

O

OblivionSeeker

Aug 8, 2020
Just want to ask, how do you know that the medication is the real deal and not a placebo?
Good question. I researched the manufacturer in India. It looks top-notch to me. and many online sites say India makes more generic meds than anywhere else. So it doesn't seem flim/flam. VISA stands behind it too~

But you're right about questioning the validity of the meds. I was skeptical too:)

Reactions: Bensharp and HelloHell
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
This an interesting find. Keep us updated if they're real. :)