Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
I do not see any kind of benefit or 'silver lining' in suffering, i don't want to suffer not one tiny bit ever but life is all about suffering, there's no escaping suffering unless one dies

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LittleBlackCat, DEATH IS FREEDOM, Joarga and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I feel the same way, I see all suffering as meaningless, unnecessary and undesirable, I see it as the most terrible curse to have the ability to exist in this reality where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer, it disturbs me how an existing being can potentially suffer so much.

I'm always so disgusted by this hellish anti-suicide society where people are expected to continue suffering no matter what, even know existing is completely futile and just leads to decay and death anyway. I only envy those who cease existing as they are now incapable of suffering for all eternity.

Reactions: Finalnight and Justnotme
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree so much. I don't understand why people want to suffer. I hate suffering and I hope I never suffer again

O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
When I finally understood that this existence only was about suffering it's so much easier to decide to ctb

Like when it became so obvious that the ones in control just basically revealed it in my face
I agree so much. I don't understand why people want to suffer. I hate suffering and I hope I never suffer again
Yes.. let's hope Brett Stuart is wrong.

Last edited:
I

iji

Dec 4, 2023
Supposing universe's entropy is increasing, suffering and disorder are the natural progression in this universe.