• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
all my life. I'm used to being people being hard on me. I'm so used to people being hard on me. I'm so fucked up over the way people were hard on me. and I just realised, people were hard on me without really being there for me at all. it's so brutal. and the annoying thing is realising that is making me see, making me feel, even making me less suicidal in some ways. I don't know if you'd call it loneliness, maybe i was before. but now i just feel it pouring out harder and harder, how hard people have been on me while not being there are at all. you'll even jump to narcissists in the process. maybe I won't kill myself, i'm hurting enough to make an attempt. I don't know if it would reinforce all the fuckers who stuck the boot in. I'll figure it out.

• Hugs
Reactions: cowboypants, Catch-22 and divinemistress36
T

Trav1989

Jun 2, 2024
You are loved and I care about you even though I don't know you as a person. I feel like shit as well but you aren't in this alone. You and me seem like we both have had it so maybe we can talk and if worst comes to worst we can exchange methods to CTB.
all my life. I'm used to being people being hard on me. I'm so used to people being hard on me. I'm so fucked up over the way people were hard on me. and I just realised, people were hard on me without really being there for me at all. it's so brutal. and the annoying thing is realising that is making me see, making me feel, even making me less suicidal in some ways. I don't know if you'd call it loneliness, maybe i was before. but now i just feel it pouring out harder and harder, how hard people have been on me while not being there are at all. you'll even jump to narcissists in the process. maybe I won't kill myself, i'm hurting enough to make an attempt. I don't know if it would reinforce all the fuckers who stuck the boot in. I'll figure it out.
My wife left me not long ago and I'm about done as well. This is one hell of a difficult existence.

• Hugs
Reactions: Catch-22 and divinemistress36
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
You are loved and I care about you even though I don't know you as a person. I feel like shit as well but you aren't in this alone. You and me seem like we both have had it so maybe we can talk and if worst comes to worst we can exchange methods to CTB.

My wife left me not long ago and I'm about done as well. This is one hell of a difficult existence.
I understand, sorry you struggled too. yeah feel free to message me if you are down