• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
they can't basically wait forever they are royal they always wait when I open my window but we are talking about 1 or 2 day
Yeah they will search for food and water sooner or later.

• Love
Reactions: Umi__
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
they can't basically wait forever they are royal they always wait when I open my window but we are talking about 1 or 2 day
Without food, they may leave the apartment and try to some food and maybe not return after they see you won't give food to them.

• Love
Umi__

Umi__

life is pretty much worthless
Sep 9, 2023
city where I live are very caring for stray animals but biggest problem is they are scottish they can't live in a streets for so long

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
city where I live are very caring for stray animals but biggest problem is they are scottish they can't live in a streets for so long
Lots of people will consider adopting the cats if they see them suffering after a long time, don't worry.

• Love
Umi__

Umi__

Sep 9, 2023
I don't wanna leave them really that's so hard for me but I dont have a choice
Lots of people will consider adopting the cats if they see them suffering after a long time, don't worry.
they can't even breathing probably there nose are not like other cats

• Hugs
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
they can't even breathing probably there nose are not like other cats
Someone will be sad for them and adopt them if they can't breathe.

• Love
Umi__

Umi__

Sep 9, 2023
Someone will be sad for them and adopt them if they can't breathe.
I hope so... they look fluffy and so cute they can adopt but in Turkey (Idk the other countries) there is adopt-sell thing Scottish folds can be selled up to 1k. I don't want them to in a bad and hard life like mine

• Hugs
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I hope so... they look fluffy and so cute they can adopt but in Turkey (Idk the other countries) there is adopt-sell thing Scottish folds can be selled up to 1k. I don't want them to in a bad and hard life like mine
Try to get someone to buy them, then. Scottish folds are very cute so someone will buy them very quickly.

Umi__

Umi__

Sep 9, 2023
Try to get someone to buy them, then. Scottish folds are very cute so someone will buy them very quickly.
I can give them for free but I'm trying to find a good owner but time's running and I don't even know my Sn is real...

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I can give them for free but I'm trying to find a good owner but time's running and I don't even know my Sn is real...
Ask the seller if the SN was actually real and the best way to find a good owner for the cats is to sell them for money, anyone who cares about cats a lot would buy them for any price. I think the best amount of money would be $100 in your situation. Hopefully they can find a good owner and your SN is pure enough.

• Love
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
maybe you can get in touch with this guy? name is abdulkerim kutlu and he takes care of 400 dogs and is starting to take in cats. he's on youtube if you want to do a quick search.

Umi__

Umi__

Sep 9, 2023
maybe you can get in touch with this guy? name is abdulkerim kutlu and he takes care of 400 dogs and is starting to take in cats. he's on youtube if you want to do a quick search.
I know him but I'm not sure he will adopt my cats and they are in a special condition they can't breathe normally I'm cleaning there nose so many times in a day, I'm scared about no one will do that for my cats
Ask the seller if the SN was actually real and the best way to find a good owner for the cats is to sell them for money, anyone who cares about cats a lot would buy them for any price. I think the best amount of money would be $100 in your situation. Hopefully they can find a good owner and your SN is pure enough.
I'm trying everything for my cats but, I'm not sure about SN part we'll see I guess...
I have everything I need except beta blockers I think I'm going to ctb tomorrow I don't need beta blockers that much

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: jar-baby and アホペンギン