Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I really hate when this happens, one day you feel good and the next, boom, everything inside you becomes a disaster, yesterday was the worst day, I was sleeping most of the day to stop thinking, it is something strange, but the The desire I have to live is great, but my desire to cease to exist is also great.

Now I have some plans for the future that I will not give up, but my biggest obstacle is depression. I discussed this with my best friend, she is pro-life, and I think she is angry that she has already given me enough advice, but I do not blame her. This is someone who can only understand someone who has experienced it firsthand.

The more horrible I feel, the lower my blood pressure, this is very ugly, last night I felt like that, to the point that I vomited.

I really don't wish this on anyone. I want to stay here and fulfill my goals, but at the same time I am immersing myself in self-destruction

• Hugs
Reactions: g0921, FuneralCry, Lupgevif and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yeah, being conscious can truly be a nightmare sometimes. Having conflicting emotions and feelings makes it hard to live, our mind can be our worst enemy. I wish you well.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah, I know that feeling very well, especially thanks to my "lovely" bipolar disorder type I.
Somehow, I'm still alive.