disgustingmale

disgustingmale

Jul 22, 2022
I don't mean the method, that stuff is easy to find and figure out. I mean, how do I kill myself with a method? I tried strangulation off a doorknob and jumping in front of a semi truck, neither of which I could go through with. I froze. I couldn't strangle myself because it hurt too much. I couldn't jump because my body didn't want to move an inch.
I don't want to be alive any longer. I don't want to be alive. I want to die. But I can't fucking do it. I need help.

• Hugs
Reactions: Abditory and Praestat_Mori
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
You have SI
until that goes you will go against every method.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
The 2 methods you chose have high SI to overcome imo. What are your actual options to access "peaceful" methods? N? SN? CO? Full suspension?

I'm sorry you have to go through this.

Reactions: mortuarymary
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
We all have SI or we'd be dead so its nothing abnormal.

The problem is that anyone who has overcome their SI is no longer with us.

I don't think there really is an answer, once we are truly ready to CTB, we will find a way.

Some methods probably easier than others but the SI will be there until we are ready.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really do envy people who manage to succeed in ctb as it certainly is far too difficult to die, I wish that there's a straightforward answer to just permanently leaving this existence. I find it hellish how humans make painless and guaranteed suicide inacessible and leave others with no choice to resort to risky and painful methods, we really shouldn't have to struggle so much to die. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you are searching for.