• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

inneedrelief

inneedrelief

Student
Jan 15, 2024
I'm thinking h2s I have sulfur but the other thing is too strong smell!!!!!! What can I use with it!!! To make h2s I need space to ctb but I can't do it in my room I don't.have a vehicle

Seeking Aether

Seeking Aether

Off to unchartered islands I only half-believe in
Apr 20, 2024
You won't be able to make H2S on your own, unless you have a stove handy maybe

Is your situation time sensitive?

inneedrelief

inneedrelief

Student
Jan 15, 2024
I can buy the other item that goes with It but I don't know which one is less toxic so I can be able to breathe it in with the sulfur
You won't be able to make H2S on your own, unless you have a stove handy maybe

Is your situation time sensitive?

Seeking Aether

Seeking Aether

Off to unchartered islands I only half-believe in
Apr 20, 2024
I can buy the other item that goes with It but I don't know which one is less toxic so I can be able to breathe it in with the sulfur
What would the other item be?

Dusk till dawn

Dusk till dawn

Student
Sep 7, 2018
If you're referring to hydrochloric acid or any acids that melts you, please don't, it's not worth it, you'll be in so much agony that you'd regret even attempting this method, in comparison with all brutal methods, acids, especially if ingested/swallowed, scales 10/10 on terms of suffering and brutality, jumping from a high building or hanging yourself or drowning is better than acids

inneedrelief

inneedrelief

Student
Jan 15, 2024
If you're referring to hydrochloric acid or any acids that melts you, please don't, it's not worth it, you'll be in so much agony that you'd regret even attempting this method, in comparison with all brutal methods, acids, especially if ingested/swallowed, scales 10/10 on terms of suffering and brutality, jumping from a high building or hanging yourself or drowning is better than acids
Okay, thank you

R

Rev346

I’m here but will I still be next year?
Oct 23, 2023
Acid isn't ingested. The reaction combines an a acid with a sulfur source. For example say CaS + HCl --> H2S + CaCl but note that my stoichiometry is incorrect t in this example. It's also an exothermic reaction so it generates heat. H2S stinks but can deadening your sense of smell, which is why it's extremely dangerous in the construction industry. It doesn't take much of an H2S concentration to result in death from inhalation. However, if you do this, the area will become a hazardous waste and it's very easy for bystanders to be injured or killed.

Reactions: ADHDloser