• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Unlikely. Hanging yourself with a towel, while still not reliable, would be more likely to work than ingesting that.

Z

zirito

Jul 6, 2018
Unlikely. Hanging yourself with a towel, while still not reliable, would be more likely to work than ingesting that.
I'll have 12mg suboxone over the weekend, what if I add that and some booze to it?

Z

zirito

Jul 6, 2018
Then can I hang myself with a belt? How do I pull that off and have it work? I don't have any places that high up. I just need to get out as soon as possible please help me.

Reactions: Volatile
M

Makhlebite

Apr 8, 2018
Why do you "need" to kill yourself tonight? What circumstances in your life make it so that you can't take a few days or weeks to properly research a method and wait for an ideal opportunity?

S

Sternum

Student
May 12, 2018
There is zero chance of those doses of those medicines killing you.

T

tourmaline

Jul 5, 2018
What if I tack on 18mg suboxone and a bit of booze?

Whatever combination of drugs you use, an overdose is a risky method with a low success rate. You should consider another method and if possible, push the date back a little so you'll have time for planning. A failed attempt could end up making your life so much worse while making it very difficult for you to try again. Please research failed suicide attempts and be careful.

Reactions: Gumby
S

Sternum

Student
May 12, 2018
What if I tack on 18mg suboxone and a bit of booze?
Others here are right. Suboxone wont do it either, you probably already know but suboxone is meant to get people off narcotics. So, it is even weaker than most of the others in that category. 18 mg won't do it. A bottle of Tylenol will probably kill you, but it will be truly miserable for 24-72 hrs first. Drugs really are a bad way to do it. On the other hand, booze or suboxone can help you relax enough to use a more dependable method.

Reactions: Gumby
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
Completely understand that feeling of needing to leave immediately... but trust me don't just take your meds and hope. I took my time and did my research and it still didn't work. Individual physiology makes a huge difference to what will kill you when you are using an OD method.
Don't rush this. This is something you are doing for yourself ... you deserve to have it done correctly and in a method you actually want to use.

S

Sternum

Student
May 12, 2018
Completely understand that feeling of needing to leave immediately... but trust me don't just take your meds and hope. I took my time and did my research and it still didn't work. Individual physiology makes a huge difference to what will kill you when you are using an OD method.
Don't rush this. This is something you are doing for yourself ... you deserve to have it done correctly and in a method you actually want to use.
Smart

Reactions: Dead_Inside