maidens

maidens

" more dead than alive, I endure it "
Aug 27, 2023
my absolute best bet is partial hanging with a piece of clothing and the rail in my closet. I'd have to wake up in the middle of the night to do it without being saved. the rail is really lose, so it'd probably just break. I can't go on any longer the abuse I've suffered and am still having to go through is far far far too much, if I have to go through this any longer I don't know what will happen. absolutely nothing is helping anymore and none of my friends care about me, I could beg them for just a little comfort when I'm upset or to just not get ignored at least once and the most I'd get, if anything, would be one reply with no further response. nobody cares about me at all, and it's so selfish how I'm still being kept alive.

when I'm finally able to ctb, I hope all of my former friends that left me, all of my family that were supposed to love me and protect me that instead mercilessly abused me, my "friends" who don't care about me at all, everyone that's hurt and ridiculed me, all blame themselves. I hope the guilt is so terrible they cry.

• Love
Reactions: jessisme and Brown-Jacket Revy
Brown-Jacket Revy

Brown-Jacket Revy

Waste
Jul 10, 2023
Do you have anything more stable than the rail that you could hang on?

• Love
Reactions: maidens
maidens

maidens

" more dead than alive, I endure it "
Aug 27, 2023
Do you have anything more stable than the rail that you could hang on?
no. anything is too high that I don't have anything long enough to use or too weak, but thank you for replying

• Hugs
Reactions: Brown-Jacket Revy
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really awful what you are going through, it disgusts me how humans are so unnecessarily cruel, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you are searching for.

• Love
Reactions: maidens