• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

miauimon

miauimon

Oct 16, 2018
If you haven't read the other post of mine you might not get the context, but I don't think it's that relevant anyway.

I just can't deal to have drama every single month or so. I need to have a stable period of at least half a year or a year because right now I'm just very unstable. So if there is a hick up every month or so I simply just can't deal with it anymore. I don't wanna say that life is easy and that you only have happy periods, but it is just very hard for me if we have major stuff every month. It makes me very tired, hopeless and all that other stuff. And the worst of all: it makes me SUICIDAL. It also makes therapy take 8348234x longer and I'm just sick of it.

My environment has to be stable (or at least not unstable) until I get some stability. Just getting myself out of my environment is not the solution either.

S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
What kind of instability are you dealing with (feel free to disregard this question, if you don't want to share). Can't you isolate yourself? People are usually the biggest source of drama/instability.

EDIT: Nevermind, I saw your other thread. As I suspected, it's trouble related to people. I have no idea about what to do in your situation. The only answer I can come up with is "isolate yourself."

Last edited:
naia_

naia_

Student
Oct 11, 2018
Isolating just isn't the situation - I'm a very sociable person and I suffer a lot when being isolated

Maybe make it a project for yourself. Start reading about it, look up literature; psychology, philosophy, biographies with other people's experiences in similar situations. Articulate the problem for yourself and try to learn about it. Then put your new found knowledge into action.

Quora.com is a good place for that kind of advice.

Best wishes!

Reactions: lv-gras