• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Deleted member 847

(I'm not a native speaker. I'm using a dictionary to write this and some basic grammar rules I learned in school and on the internet. I hope you don't mind. I'm not trying to be direspectful, I'm just desperate and don't have time to learn proper english. I apologize for possible mistakes or unwanted bad manners)

This is the only method accessible to me, because I can't get my hands on drugs, poison, guns, 100% helium or whatever. I can't find any place to jump and even If find one I won't have the balls to do it. Please don't recommend me to use something else.

When I try to tighten the loop around my neck with the stick I'm using, it never closes both carotid arteries, if it closes any at all. Although I can feel the loop very tight and uncomfortable on one side. I tried by using at first a shirt with a plastic stick and after that a shoe string with a spoon. No difference.

I read in the 800 pages book I don't remember the name, that you should tighten the loop above the Adam's apple rapidly with your stick and after a minute or 10 seconds you faint or feel pressure in your head and then you faint and die. It also says that It shouldn't be very uncomfortamble.

Maybe I'm just an idiot who can't figure out simple things, I lived like a lazy pussy my whole life, but I don't understand what in the devil's name I'm doing wrong. Old people do it in hospitals, and I don't think they have the time to find tricks or practice hard in their condition. I tried moving the stick on the other side of my neck and try to tighten the loop there a little too, but without any result.I'm very skinny. Do I have to tighten till it cuts my skin or what? What if I just use a knife and cut the arteries and be done with it? Will it be quick and painless?

If any of you guys that have tried this and fainted or felt the pressure in the head can explain this to me in detail like how you would explain to a little kid I would be very grateful.

[I have no intention to kill myself, this is just for playing the choking game.The method and the knife part of my post was just to get attention. I hope you don't call the cops or ban me]

Thanks for answers

Reactions: traveller, dano6533 and Tiburcio
D

Deleted member 847

I guess this is why nobody offs himself with this method. This method is too good to be true.

Reactions: dano6533, Strumgewehr and Gumby
T

Tiburcio

I guess this is why nobody offs himself with this method. This method is too good to be true.
I think the same. This is harder than it looks or I do tourniquets like an asshole.

Reactions: traveller and dano6533
D

Deleted member 847

Another failed attempt
IMG_20180618_034906.jpg

Reactions: traveller and dano6533
D

Deleted member 847

It only blocked the first artery. I used a cable. What the hell am I supposed to do? How can anyone die by using this method?

Reactions: dano6533
D

Deleted member 847

I think I'll just give up and live years until I'll finally find poison/drugs

Gumby

Gumby

Student
Jun 10, 2018
If it makes you feel better I doubt old ladies have pulled this off in hospitals.

Reactions: dano6533 and Tiburcio
NoDream

NoDream

Student
Mar 27, 2018
Ive read somewhere that you should make knots on a scarf or a tie so that the knots are placed were the carotid arteries are beside the airpipe and then make sure the scarf dosent untie when you pass out.

T

Tiburcio

Ive read somewhere that you should make knots on a scarf or a tie so that the knots are placed were the carotid arteries are beside the airpipe and then make sure the scarf dosent untie when you pass out.
It's necessary using a scarf? Can it work with a shirt, a rope or something like a cable?

T

Tintagel

Jun 17, 2018
There are cases of cable tie strangulation on the web, but it didn't work for me. I reckon you'd need a mechanical aid, perhaps the cable tie gunsl used in warehouses and factories

Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

-
Sep 19, 2021
There are cases of cable tie strangulation on the web, but it didn't work for me. I reckon you'd need a mechanical aid, perhaps the cable tie gunsl used in warehouses and factories
To get the cable ties tight enough, you mean?