• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kimlett

Kimlett

Jan 7, 2024
I can't do anything today. I feel so much pain, with no particular reason, I just woke up like this. I want to be dead so bad. Not hurting my family is my only reason to stay but in times like this I think maybe I should get over that and just ctb. I can't stand this pain. I can't live 40-50 more years, oh my god, no please, I wish something happens to me and make me die. I would like to order some food to comfort myself but I'll get more fat, it's always the same, I can't escape. Someone please tell me it's going to be ok, please.

Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
1 stp @ tme

cn u ordr smethng tht = smi-hlthy

Or mke a hot drnk fr urslf & tke thngs frm thre

Episode 8 Nbc GIF by Law & Order

Last edited:
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
what kind of pain do you have? I know it may sound counter intuitive but sometimes worry and fear over pain that it won't go away can make it worse. Sometimes you just need to tell yourself you are safe, don't fear the pain, just be comfortable with it if you can and then it often resides by itself.

• Love
Reactions: Kimlett
Kimlett

Kimlett

Jan 7, 2024
1 stp @ tme

cn u ordr smethng tht = smi-hlthy

Or mke a hot drnk fr urslf & tke thngs frm thre
Thank you. I finally ordered some sushi, a lot of it, but I guess it's healthier than pizza.

what kind of pain do you have? I know it may sound counter intuitive but sometimes worry and fear over pain that it won't go away can make it worse. Sometimes you just need to tell yourself you are safe, don't fear the pain, just be comfortable with it if you can and then it often resides by itself.
My pain consist in random extreme waves of deep sadness and hopelesness due to depressive disorder, plus wanting to die because of it and not being able to do it. I'm trying to do as you say, thank you.

Hardcore_Henry

Hardcore_Henry

Water Drinker
Dec 24, 2023
Thank you. I finally ordered some sushi, a lot of it, but I guess it's healthier than pizza.

My pain consist in random extreme waves of deep sadness and hopelesness due to depressive disorder, plus wanting to die because of it and not being able to do it. I'm trying to do as you say, thank you.
Sushi is dope! what kind of sushi was it?

Kimlett

Kimlett

Jan 7, 2024
Sushi is dope! what kind of sushi was it?
Salmon and tuna nigiri, some maki with salmon, tuna, avocado etc., and california rolls. Yeah, I love sushi, and it's one of the few ways I enjoy eating fish.

Groundhog_Day

Groundhog_Day

Dec 5, 2023
Truly hope things get better for you.

I think there is only one thing we are all experts in, that is in knowing what it's like to have lived with the unique body and mind we were born with. Therefore, we can never really understand what someone else is going through, and what might be the right advice for them.

Something my brother said was, to try not taking life too serious, and try to have a sense of playfulness about it. This was probably good advice for me, as with avpd, I take everything far too serious. I try to keep this in mind, but, unfortunately, we often operate on autopilot, and mine is to be extremely anxious and negative.

Sorry for rambling. Hope you feel better soon.