• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Frowstt

Feb 27, 2020
i really cant take it anymore im sorry if i ramble on this post a little im just kinda lost in thought right now im 19 and i just need advice on reliable ways to end it i have tried a twice but they both failed i want something that im definitely not gonna wake up from i cant deal with the pain of people seeing me come back from it again i need it to work this time please i want to go peacefully if possible i dont want to feel pain if i dont have to

Reactions: SimplyTopHat and TimeToBiteTheDust
Spinoza

Spinoza

Feb 24, 2020
Think, rethink. Go back to thinking and rethink countless times. Once the decision is taken, you have all the information you want in the forum. If you need to speak, you have a lot of people available here to listen to you. Hugs :hug:

• Love
Reactions: prox777, Lost_the_will2_live, Yomyom and 2 others
Misanthropic Soul

Misanthropic Soul

Sep 27, 2019
I'd recommend partial suspension (that's what I'd proly take). If properly done, you'll pass out within seconds (it's also quite popular). Overdosing has a pretty low lethality value and you might just end up puking all over and feeling absolutely horrible.
But honestly a gunshot to the head is pretty fucking much the best way to ctb. Blowing your head off with a shotgun is supposed to have a pain value of 0! (Unfortunately I'm not from the USA so I can't just buy a gun 'round the corner. Fuck my country)

Haven't done my research on that, but what about euthanasia? It's legal in certain countries.

Reactions: SimplyTopHat, Frowstt and TimeToBiteTheDust
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
Have you thought about SN?

Reactions: SimplyTopHat and TimeToBiteTheDust
F

Frowstt

Feb 27, 2020
Think, rethink. Go back to thinking and rethink countless times. Once the decision is taken, you have all the information you want in the forum. If you need to speak, you have a lot of people available here to listen to you. Hugs :hug:
i really appreciate it my friend used this site back in november when she went through with it
sorry for being dumb but whats SN?
I'd recommend partial suspension (that's what I'd proly take). If properly done, you'll pass out within seconds (it's also quite popular). Overdosing has a pretty low lethality value and you might just end up puking all over and feeling absolutely horrible.
But honestly a gunshot to the head is pretty fucking much the best way to ctb. Blowing your head off with a shotgun is supposed to have a pain value of 0! (Unfortunately I'm not from the USA so I can't just buy a gun 'round the corner. Fuck my country)

Haven't done my research on that, but what about euthanasia? It's legal in certain countries.
sorry if i sound dumb but what does ctb stand for and whats partial?

Pol

Pol

Student
Jan 24, 2020
people ask for a suitable method, but sometimes it's about how much resources you have.

well, anyway. i'd say SN (with proper prep work).
i recommend you read through the resource threads.

sorry to hear about what you're going through. if you're lost in thought i'd follow spinoza's advice. :)

Reactions: SimplyTopHat and Frowstt
B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
i really cant take it anymore im sorry if i ramble on this post a little im just kinda lost in thought right now im 19 and i just need advice on reliable ways to end it i have tried a twice but they both failed i want something that im definitely not gonna wake up from i cant deal with the pain of people seeing me come back from it again i need it to work this time please i want to go peacefully if possible i dont want to feel pain if i dont have to

Best thing to do is to find a option thay really fits you. So first find what you need in life and what you need to feel confident or content with everything in your life. Ask help and look further then only where you are now

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019

Seriously? Telling someone how to potentially CTB? I know they asked ideas, but this forum is NOT about encouraging people on that path, but to support them, and give support, NOT give them a option that could potentially be the end of them.

To the original poster, talk to us, this forum will support you on whatever path you chose, but ultimately, only you can decide this no one else.

Reactions: HadEnough1974
F

Frowstt

Feb 27, 2020
Seriously? Telling someone how to potentially CTB? I know they asked ideas, but this forum is NOT about encouraging people on that path, but to support them, and give support, NOT give them a option that could potentially be the end of them.

To the original poster, talk to us, this forum will support you on whatever path you chose, but ultimately, only you can decide this no one else.
sorry i didnt know if this was a rule i just wanted help cause im not familiar with many options and i just wanted this time to be the last
Best thing to do is to find a option thay really fits you. So first find what you need in life and what you need to feel confident or content with everything in your life. Ask help and look further then only where you are now
i am ready im sure of it

Reactions: SimplyTopHat
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
sorry i didnt know if this was a rule i just wanted help cause im not familiar with many options and i just wanted this time to be the last

i am ready im sure of it

aint a rule, its about respect, its about this forum being seen as the pro choice forum it is. its about supporting not encouraging, its about allowing people to be themselves in a safe environment

that is all

@Brick In The Wall @Jean4 am I being a dick here?!

Reactions: Lost_the_will2_live
F

Frowstt

Feb 27, 2020
aint a rule, its about respect, its about this forum being seen as the pro choice forum it is. its about supporting not encouraging, its about allowing people to be themselves in a safe environment

that is all

@Brick In The Wall @Jean4 am I being a dick here?!
im 100% on this im really just ignorant to different methods and didnt really know where else to look

• Hugs
B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
Dont encourage this person maybe he isn't even 19 but maybe younger
people ask for a suitable method, but sometimes it's about how much resources you have.

well, anyway. i'd say SN (with proper prep work).
i recommend you read through the resource threads.

sorry to hear about what you're going through. if you're lost in thought i'd follow spinoza's advice. :)

Dont fucking motivate him. People need to do there own thing
The naivety and IQ is getting lower and lower on this site.

People blindly encourage each other without even knowing a person. Especially new people and young people.
I can see who here is young and even under 18 just by how they talk.

Last edited:
Reactions: HadEnough1974
F

Frowstt

Feb 27, 2020

People blindly encourage each other without even knowing a person. Especially new people and young people.
i am 19 ill be 20 in march i promise i know i cant prove it but im sorry if i offended anyone by asking

• Hugs
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Hi @Frowstt , you're new here , so welcome :hug:

Most of us here are in severe distress like you , can't handle pain , and just want peace :heart:

Can you tell us what are you going through ?

I'm giving you some information here to get you started :)

------------------------------------------------------------

Methods -- look in the Resource Page . Do your research well , because we don't want more misery .

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/resource-compilation.3/

Terminology --

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/acronyms-on-here-for-new-users.6031/

Search site for methods -- but also issues , problems , and conditions ..

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/search/

Recovery , if need help overcoming things --

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/forums/recovery.7/

• Love
Reactions: Mooshi, Lost_the_will2_live and SimplyTopHat
B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
i am 19 ill be 20 in march i promise i know i cant prove it but im sorry if i offended anyone by asking

That is not the point.
People are naively encouraging you like a bunch of pubers. And that's against rules and moral of society. This is so wrong in many ways

Reactions: prox777
jimbob1000

jimbob1000

Student
Feb 21, 2020
sorry its come to this, your so young, i think you should check out the recovery section , maybe there is hope

Reactions: Frowstt and Berlin76
Misanthropic Soul

Misanthropic Soul

Sep 27, 2019

I wasn't encouraging him. CTB is obviously the last option (actually it's always the first option for me personally whenever I get emotionally challenged simply bc I'm a ultra-sensitive pussy). I'm just fucking sick of it that no one's willing to give a straightforward answer to this question. They always just spread bullshit like "n0 sTaY w uS!" or "tHeRe iS lIgHt aT tHe eNd 0F tHe tUnNeL". Yes, there is light, and for me it's proly the one of an incoming train *tough life MLG sunglass drops*

B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
I wasn't encouraging him. CTB is obviously the last option (actually it's always the first option for me personally whenever I get emotionally challenged simply bc I'm a ultra-sensitive pussy). I'm just fucking sick of it that no one's willing to give a straightforward answer to this question. They always just spread bullshit like "n0 sTaY w uS!" or "tHeRe iS lIgHt aT tHe eNd 0F tHe tUnNeL". Yes, there is light, and for me it's proly the one of an incoming train *tough life MLG sunglass drops*

You lack off conscious is what is giving a awnser like that. Its. against rules to encourage like you did. Because with his question the only good response was none or advice him to find help.
When you awnser with a method it automatically was encouraging because of his question. This site is already under investigation.

SimplyTopHat

SimplyTopHat

Student
Mar 20, 2019

Cheers to that. Guns aren't easily accessible for me either. :meh: I tell myself often, if I had access, I'd be dead already.
Partial suspension is what I'd always considered, though I recommend using something to alter your state of consciousness- the SI can be hard to override.

Misanthropic Soul

Misanthropic Soul

Sep 27, 2019
You lack off conscious is what is giving a awnser like that. Its. against rules to encourage like you did. Because with his question the only good response was none or advice him to find help.
When you awnser with a method it automatically was encouraging because of his question. This site is already under investigation.

Yeah must be my autism.
But than again, what's the point of this site than if it does not differ from r/SuicideWatch? Honestly if I'd be OP I'd be frustrated/angry at not getting the answer. Every single being deserves a quick escape from this joke we call "LiFe".

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019

I didn't say you personally, I am saying in general on this forum, experience, people will give honest answers BUT only when it is one that is seen as not encouraging to ctb
Do you not realise the bad light this forum has been seen in, this isn't to protect this forum, its been done to try and prove how pro choice it is. Pro suicide and anything in that line can be taken out of context and thrown to the dog's, despite it not being the truth.
I just ask you er on the side of caution when posting your own personal views.

Misanthropic Soul

Misanthropic Soul

Sep 27, 2019
I didn't say you personally, I am saying in general on this forum, experience, people will give honest answers BUT only when it is one that is seen as not encouraging to ctb
Do you not realise the bad light this forum has been seen in, this isn't to protect this forum, its been done to try and prove how pro choice it is. Pro suicide and anything in that line can be taken out of context and thrown to the dog's, despite it not being the truth.
I just ask you er on the side of caution when posting your own personal views.

Yes you're right. Do you know any forums that don't have such restrictions?

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019

Linking resources is not "encouraging" . I agree we should engage rather than refer (said so myself when member requested 'suicide photos') but that could be pointed out kindly? :hug:

Discussion is getting bit futile.

I would hate for us to fight each other. Rather than "discussing the rules" -- better raise suggestions here among each other how to better approach members :heart:

(I'm not addressing @Berlin76 personally:)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, BPDbitch, SimplyTopHat and 2 others
F

Frowstt

Feb 27, 2020
Hi @Frowstt , you're new here , so welcome :hug:

Most of us here are in severe distress like you , can't handle pain , and just want peace :heart:

Can you tell us what are you going through ?

I'm giving you some information here to get you started :)

Methods -- look in the Resource Page . Do your research well , because we don't want more misery .

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/resource-compilation.3/

Terminology --

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/acronyms-on-here-for-new-users.6031/

Search site for methods -- but also issues , problems , and conditions ..

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/search/

Recovery , if need help overcoming things --

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/forums/recovery.7/
At 13 I found out that my dad wasn't my real dad and that he adopted as his own when he got with my mom but then they separated when I was like 4. After they split he met someone new and started a new family so I've always kinda felt that he didn't care enough to stay in my life because I only saw him maybe once a year if I was lucky. At 14 I lost my grandparents who meant the world to me and were pretty much like my parents they took care of me more than my actual parents. After this everything really started gong downhill for me and I started to not preform well in school. I started smoking weed and taking Oxy a lot to try and numb my pain from that alone. Due to my grades and how things were going I was kicked out of my sports teams. At age 15 one of my friends was shot and killed. Also at age 15 I was drugged and raped at a homecoming party but since I am a guy and thanks to everyone that found out about it I felt that I couldn't do much about it and that if I spoke out or tried to stand up for myself it would just make things worse so I kept quiet and my parents never found out even to this day they don't know. At age 16 one of my friend killed themselves and I was the one to find them in their bed dead. At age 17 I had to leave public school due to me not being able to focus and I switched to online schooling to finish my high school classes. After leaving public school all the friends and bonds that I made seemed to not care about me anymore and kinda forgot about me. At this point I have lost all the people that I thought cared about me and I had no social life left except the people I had online. I'm really thankful for the ones I still have but its just not enough to hold me sane right now. I ended up having to do an extra year and a half to make up for classes that I failed when I was in public school. School was very stressful to me but I pushed through it and I felt happy that I made it through. At age 19 one of my my friends was crushed by a four wheeler and killed. This was a kid I grew up with and I've known him since I was 5 years old. The years of me being 15-19 I had a few relationships and 75% of them ended up cheating on me and I feel like it's my fault because I couldn't follow through with sexual acts due to me still being traumatized from being raped. I had my heart broken multiple times and it just keeps adding on. The lies that people told me, the things they did to me. All of it just piles up and ate me up every day to this day. Last November my friend that I grew very close to and treated like family took their life. The last moments with her replay in my mind every day. I constantly deal with all these memories replaying in my head every day. Usually I wouldn't just tell my life like this but to understand my pain and my thoughts I felt it was necessary. I appreciate if you read through that.

• Aww..
Reactions: Quarky00 and SimplyTopHat
F

Frowstt

Feb 27, 2020
sorry its come to this, your so young, i think you should check out the recovery section , maybe there is hope
I've tried multiple ways to recover but I really don't want to put effort into moving on. I've tried and I just don't have that energy anymore.
I completely understand this feeling.

Last edited:
SimplyTopHat

SimplyTopHat

Student
Mar 20, 2019
Well if I had access to guns I'd put the dogs down that fucked up my life.
I feel like aggression's enough for me. I don't really think I'd require certain substances. Hate & envy is my fuel.

I hear you, when you want it enough it's easier to start the process.The only reason I brought it up was bc I've tried it, the SI is hard to override I've found.