• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

TiredofLife-Thanks

Sep 10, 2023
Hello, this is my first post on the site.

Well... my life isn't going well so I'm just going to delay the inevitable death and spare myself any more suffering. It's not my first attempt, but I hope it's the last. Over the last few months I have been collecting medicines and I would like someone to assess whether what I have is enough. I read some books suggested by the website and unfortunately my only remedy is tricyclic antidepressants. But, I will put the complete list and someone with some knowledge in pharmacology please evaluate it if you can. I'm afraid of failing again and ending up with consequences, so I'm trying to be cautious and judicious in my method.

So plan 1 is to use the following medications:
amitriptyline (4,425mg) + valproic acid (12,500 mg), levopromazine 4% (800mg), paroxetine (465 mg), tradoza hydrochloride (6g), clonazepam (sublingual 7.5mg + 118mg tablets + 50mg drops), metoclopramide hydrochloride (200mg), venlafaxine (1,950mg) and sertraline (5,400mg).

According to the book "Guide to a Self-Chosen Death" a good option would be to use amitriptyline combined with a strong benzodiazepine (such as diazepam), unfortunately doctors refuse to prescribe it. So the plan is to use amitriptyline combined with other weaker sedative medications (clonazepam for example and levomeprazine) but in large quantities.
What do you think? (I weigh 43 kilos/ ~94 lbs)

• Hugs
Reactions: avaruus
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
AMITRIPTYLINE HYDROCHLORIDE
Oral: Rat: LD50: (mg/kg): 240

VALPROIC ACID
Oral, rat: LD50 = 670 mg/kg

That's just from my quick google search.
Though it's hard to say what the result of combining all those would be.

ODs are generally not recommended, just because of the uncertainty and heavy consequences if failed.

edit: By the way, welcome to the forum. I didn't mean to demoralize, overdosing is not impossible, you just have to do heavy research & accept the risks.
Hope you find a way :)

Last edited:
Reactions: TiredofLife-Thanks
T

TiredofLife-Thanks

Sep 10, 2023
AMITRIPTYLINE HYDROCHLORIDE
Oral: Rat: LD50: (mg/kg): 240

VALPROIC ACID
Oral, rat: LD50 = 670 mg/kg

That's just from my quick google search.
Though it's hard to say what the result of combining all those would be.

ODs are generally not recommended, just because of the uncertainty and heavy consequences if failed.
Thanks for the answer. According to my research, 6g of amitriptyline would be enough (although a slow death). But I don´t have much knowledge about pharmaceuticals and I need to research a little more. Thanks, I don´t want to agonize too long. Although, because I already have a heart problem, death may be quicker.
Unfortunately in my country I can´t just buy a gun. So if the medications fail, I was just thinking about injecting a local anesthetic (I stole a bottle) and just cutting a major artery. Plan B, ofc.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Aim