• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bianbianbianbian

bianbianbianbian

I hope my last breath is a sigh of relief.
Jun 10, 2022
So, I need help with finding out which drugs kill you slowly, maybe in 10-20 minutes or so. Something that hurts but kills you slowly? I don't know if that exists and I've already tried looking up some things but can't really find anything that matches what I'm looking for. I also don't know where to get anything. I think I have a pretty good plan of getting away to do it but I'm not sure what would be the best way to go. Also, do you think an AirBNB is better than a hotel/motel room? Thanks for anything.

Last edited:
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Why do you want something that kills slowly?

Reactions: LeavingEarly, Alex6216 and Euthanza
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
I'll choose big hotel for more privacy

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
So, I need help with finding out which drugs kill you slowly, maybe in 10-20 minutes or so. Something that hurts but kills you slowly? I don't know if that exists and I've already tried looking up some things but can't really find anything that matches what I'm looking for. I also don't know where to get anything. I think I have a pretty good plan of getting away to do it but I'm not sure what would be the best way to go. Also, do you think an AirBNB is better than a hotel/motel room? Thanks for anything.
SN (sodium nitrite) is exactly what you're looking for, my choice is the same

it takes around 20 minutes until you fall asleep, and if you follow the proper regime, it's almost painless

• Love
Reactions: bianbianbianbian and Mary5689
bianbianbianbian

bianbianbianbian

I hope my last breath is a sigh of relief.
Jun 10, 2022

it takes around 20 minutes until you fall asleep, and if you follow the proper regime, it's almost painless
Thanks
Why do you want something that kills slowly?
Just my ideal way to go. Also, I want to listen to music to keep myself from stopping myself.

What is exactly "the proper regime"?

Last edited:
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
Thanks

Just my ideal way to go. Also, I want to listen to music to keep myself from stopping myself.

What is exactly "the proper regime"?

@bianbianbianbian

Hi

There is a lot of information in the links below that are good to reasearch and then make the decision on your own method.

Lostallhope shows you different methods as well as success rates

Lostallhope

Peaceful Pill Handbook

You can also download the PPH ebook for more detailed methods

PPH

You can also read through the Sanctioned Suicide forum for the latest information as well as ask for specific help from members.

SS resource compilation

i hope this will help you and give you a lot more knowledge before you make the ultimate decision.

Thanks
London333

• Informative
Reactions: LeavingEarly, Dead Meat and bianbianbianbian
LifeHasNoOptIn

LifeHasNoOptIn

Worst Life Ever
Mar 31, 2022
  • Informative
Reactions: Dead Meat and bianbianbianbian