• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

Rose_Blue

Nov 19, 2023
Hi,

I have two debilitating illnesses and am constantly in unbearable pain. I've tried to OD a few times, but (miraculously) always wake up (even after a few days).

I don't trust overdosing, due to the fact it has never worked.

I have tramadol, synaleve, tranquipam, Valium, beta blockers and also opiate pain medicine at home (Targinact).

I usually end up throwing up, and waking up days later.

And then I just feel really, really ill.

How do I get this right?

I have been thinking that perhaps I need to try and get my hands on H or F and learning to inject so it goes directly into my blood stream? At a very high dose?

I also have two dogs. If I OD on meds and message someone - they will probably get here before things have "worked". I'm also trying to get a DNR.

Any assistance here would be greatly appreciated.

If I could be euthanised in a country where this is legal, and affordable, I would obviously rather go this route. But unfortunately that is not an option.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
F (and H) are ways to OD, your other mentioned meds won't really work, I'm sorry. You can read about ODs in the PPeH or these ones here:

R

Rose_Blue

Nov 19, 2023
F (and H) are ways to OD, your other mentioned meds won't really work, I'm sorry. You can read about ODs in the PPeH or these ones here:

They have never worked… :(
I can't fail at this again. I always thought there is a reason I am alive. But this is no life.
Thank you, I'll take a look at the links.
I have no idea how to find F (or H) - but it is probably easier to find H. Do you know how much one would need to inject? 83kg..

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
have no idea how to find F (or H) - but it is probably easier to find H. Do you know how much one would need to inject? 83kg..
I'm sorry no idea and it highly depends how pure H is among other individual factors. The links I gave you describe proven methods.

R

reborn87

Student
Jan 27, 2024
Hi,

I have two debilitating illnesses and am constantly in unbearable pain. I've tried to OD a few times, but (miraculously) always wake up (even after a few days).

I don't trust overdosing, due to the fact it has never worked.

I have tramadol, synaleve, tranquipam, Valium, beta blockers and also opiate pain medicine at home (Targinact).

I usually end up throwing up, and waking up days later.

And then I just feel really, really ill.

How do I get this right?

I have been thinking that perhaps I need to try and get my hands on H or F and learning to inject so it goes directly into my blood stream? At a very high dose?

I also have two dogs. If I OD on meds and message someone - they will probably get here before things have "worked". I'm also trying to get a DNR.

Any assistance here would be greatly appreciated.

If I could be euthanised in a country where this is legal, and affordable, I would obviously rather go this route. But unfortunately that is not an option.
Did you take Meto? Or try amitriptyline?