• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
I have very limited options, I can't get N or SN in NZ/being watched by my husband.
I can't hang myself I've tried so many times and I just freak out. My options are try overdose on quitiapine, diazepam and codeine or put myself in front of a truck/train which isnt ideal for others but better odds. I just go over and over and over it in my head all day long.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: chlorine, TheDevilsAngel, Time and 2 others
Akeolodo

Akeolodo

̶2̶4̶/̶0̶1̶/̶2̶0̶2̶0̶
Oct 13, 2019
trust me you can't overdose on diazepam or quetiapine I've tried myself. you could try inert gases such as nitrogen or cutting your main arteries and you'll just die from blood loss which isn't painful.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and Lancellottix
L

Lancellottix

Mind stopped working
Sep 12, 2019
trust me you can't overdose on diazepam or quetiapine I've tried myself. you could try inert gases such as nitrogen or cutting your main arteries and you'll just die from blood loss which isn't painful.
If you do try cutting your wrists or femural arterie be sure that you are at a place with running water or a bath, otherwise your blood could coagulate and u wouldn't be able to lose the necessary quantity of blood.
About inert gas, you can try letting your car turned on at a closed place, it would be a peaceful death.
Also, if you feeling scared about it and need to talk to someone, I'm always here for you and anyone in need ♥️

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ItsBeenTooLong, chlorine, pinkplumeria and 2 others
T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
You read alot if you combine a benzo like diazepam in combination with a strong opiod like oxycodone this could easily be lethal (1400mg or so and 140mg diazepam). Bu they recommend taking a long working benzo like Flunitrazepam over diazepam because flunitrazepam is a long working benzo which result in a long deep sleep in high dose like 180mg or so minimum. if you are tolerant to opiods and benzos you should higher the dose).
I have around 400 of diazepam and am on it because it's long acting unlike lorzepam.
If you do try cutting your wrists or femural arterie be sure that you are at a place with running water or a bath, otherwise your blood could coagulate and u wouldn't be able to lose the necessary quantity of blood.
About inert gas, you can try letting your car turned on at a closed place, it would be a peaceful death.
Also, if you feeling scared about it and need to talk to someone, I'm always here for you and anyone in need ♥
I thought most cars now you can't do that?
I don't have the confidence to cut myself properly
I
Was meaning to combine it with codeine. And the quitiapine was to stop vomiting the codeine. I don't know how to go about it though

Last edited:
Reactions: Lancellottix
L

Lancellottix

Mind stopped working
Sep 12, 2019
I have around 400 of diazepam and am on it because it's long acting unlike lorzepam.

I thought most cars now you can't do that?
I don't have the confidence to cut myself properly

Well, when gasoline and ethanol are burned in the combustion process of the car's motor it produces carbon monoxide that is fatal if inhaled in high doses, so I'm pretty sure that it's istill a good method

T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
hen diazepam is ok in 200mg. Oxycodone is deadly as fuck you read it all over the internet, expecially if you are not tolerant to it. If you cant get nembutal you should choose oxycodone because you can get it quite easily and it is also deadly easily in overdose, expecially with another antidepressant of large amounts of alcohol. it would be my choice also if i cannot get nembutal. https://www.sciencenews.org/article/opioid-crisis-overdose-death
Also i was on trazodone antidepressant and i had taken accidently tramadol with it, low dosage and some beers accidently and i nearly passed out, so trazodone for me could be a potentially method to overdose/combine with opiod like tramadol or oxycodone. Trazodone just stopped my breathing. would be also lethal quickly for me with some whiskey or alcohol.
I wouldn't be able to get oxycodon where I am in NZ only codeine

SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
Wouldn't just doing a partial + taking a bunch of diazepam/(others) work?

S

SettOne1994

Student
Jan 30, 2020
codeine comes from moprhine family. If you can get a lot of it its your best choice you might even go dreaming before you die lol ( im serious)

T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
codeine comes from moprhine family. If you can get a lot of it its your best choice you might even go dreaming before you die lol ( im serious)
What would a lot be? the lethal dose is between 500-1000mg? And how do you avoid vomiting that much? Also alcohol and benzos help potentiate it hey?

S

SettOne1994

Student
Jan 30, 2020
yes alcohol and benzos can greatly greatly increase the overdose risk. I suggest
Also pay a junkey if you can find one to inject you the codeine after u take the other 2 first. Since you will be sedated take care when dealing.
First search at day the junkie tell him you want to have a meeting at this time at this place to inject you and you gonna pay him a lot only his( there as requested.
Drinks alcohol ( 1 bottle or less of something u preer 40% strong) and take the benzos then proceed.
I dont know about the exact dosage of codeine look codeine LD50 on the internet ( lethal dose 50
it could be probably around what you sayed 500-1000 mg but go make sure.

Dont swallow it if you dont want to risk vomiting injecting it is safest guaranteed method i would do it myself

Also if you avoid the alcohol and benzos and try emptying your stomach beforehand manually with your fingers , i doubt you would vomit 1-2 grams of something.Sure your stomach would convulse but nothing would come out.
Take not if you choose to swallow go make sure you swallow 5 grams( overkill) of codeine . thats 5000 mg
Just to make sure. Stomach vs intravenous requires a lot more of it to kill you . But id go with 1000mg -2000mg and inject it .

Can you pm me?j

Last edited: