skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
If you could recommend anything that would be great! I am only a teenager so I can't afford anything too great
Well as you can see theres a lot of gatekeepers here regarding your situation so before someone acuses me of encouraging I'll just say the resources thread is a good start

Reactions: jerry, RoloTomasi and Tiburcio
P

Piper

Aug 14, 2018
You can still kill yourself later in life if everything sucks and you get too ill. You ALWAYS have this option. Death will come for you garantueed! So why do it now? Why not wait a little?
Well I have considered this a year or so back, and now that life is getting challenging, weak people like me can not make it without hardship. And because I am too weak, I can not pull through. Its simple, I'm too weak and for once in my life i'm going to do something about it.

Reactions: Tiburcio
P

Piper

Aug 14, 2018
Well as you can see theres a lot of gatekeepers here regarding your situation so before someone acuses me of encouraging I'll just say the resources thread is a good start
Could you send me a link to that?

EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
We had to delete several posts from this thread, so just as a quick reminder: This is a pro-choice forum; please respect the opinion and wishes of other users. No matter what you think their situation is like, they got the right to express themselves without getting belittled.

Reactions: DoneFighting, mattwitt, Tiburcio and 1 other person
Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
Just a simple question: Why not hanging or jumping?

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
Over n' Out

Over n' Out

△△△△△△△△△△△△
Aug 5, 2018
You've said...
I'm a child
I'm a 15 year old girl
I'm a little girl

One day, when the daily mail or l.e spot this site and test it, that is exactly the stuff they'll say so there can be no doubt of the morality of replies from their point of view.

skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
You've said...
I'm a child
I'm a 15 year old girl
I'm a little girl

One day, when the daily mail or l.e spot this site and test it, that is exactly the stuff they'll say so there can be no doubt of the morality of replies from their point of view.

I think this thread will be buried pretty soon

Reactions: Over n' Out and Tiburcio
P

Piper

Aug 14, 2018
Just a simple question: Why not hanging or jumping?
I am not able to buy the right rope, secure it well, and finish the job because I do not have any money. Also, decapitating yourself with a train is proven to be a much more effective way to die and has a much less survival rate