P

Piper

Aug 14, 2018
So I'm a 15 year old girl. I'm planning to throw myself under a train and I need some advice on how to do this properly.

I'm curious about things that can go wrong when I attempt this and how I can avoid them.
Because I'm a little girl does that limit my chances of going into the train station unnoticed? I've never took the train before but I have looked at pictures of the place I'm going to and it seems pretty good to do this, (little staff and security).

Also, what are the possibilities that some one tries to be a hero and jumps onto the track as well?
I'm hoping it will take at least 3 seconds before people realize whats going to happen and I'll be dead by then.

The method of killing myself is this: I'm going to jump onto the track when the train is in the distance, then run toward the train before laying my neck on the rails. I hope to do this in a matter of seconds, is this logical?

• Hugs
Reactions: theboy
jerry

jerry

May 25, 2018
Do you mind if I ask you why you want to throw yourself under a train? What's happening or happened in your life to bring you to that choice??
If you don't want to say that's fine, I'm just curious

Reactions: lv-gras
P

Piper

Aug 14, 2018
Do you mind if I ask you why you want to throw yourself under a train? What's happening or happened in your life to bring you to that choice??
If you don't want to say that's fine, I'm just curious

No real reason, I'm just weaker than the normal person and I can't survive in this world so I'm just taking the easy way out :)

Reactions: Tiburcio
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
No real reason, I'm just weaker than the normal person and I can't survive in this world so I'm just taking the easy way out :)

Please don't throw yourself under a train. You could end up disfigured and in a wheelchair for the rest of your life and like a vegetable. It's a risky method and you can really mess yourself up.

Reactions: lv-gras, cccitrus, Tiburcio and 1 other person
jerry

jerry

May 25, 2018
No offence but I don't think suicide by train is in any way "an easy way out" . Read the resource section for more peaceful methods.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and skitliv
P

Piper

Aug 14, 2018
Please don't throw yourself under a train. You could end up disfigured and in a wheelchair for the rest of your life and like a vegetable. It's a risky method and you can really mess yourself up.
I've considered that, thank you for your concern. However, I'm going to have my neck on the rail, which will decapitate me in a second. So don't worry!

P

Piper

Aug 14, 2018
No offence but I don't think suicide by train is in any way "an easy way out" . Read the resource section for more peaceful methods.
I'm a child so I don't have a lot of options, the train will sever my neck on the rail within a second and that seems like the most peaceful way for me to go

Reactions: skitliv
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
I've considered that, thank you for your concern. However, I'm going to have my neck on the rail, which will decapitate me in a second. So don't worry!

also, what makes you so sure that you won't flinch and move your head or try to jump back at the last second? Then it would all be messed up. So I hope you do not do it!

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and jerry
T

Tiburcio

Hey, be aware with saying you are under 18 years. There are a lot of toxic and judgemental persons who won't respect your choices...

Reactions: lv-gras and skitliv
P

Piper

Aug 14, 2018
Most of us here are older and many here suffer from chronic pain etc and can't be helped and are 40 or 50. You are not even 18 yet. Maybe there is some other way out for you except throwing yourself under a train. 15 is really very young to end it and I urge you to take a step back and talk to someone. Suicide is not for everyone.
You might be right that suicide isn't for every one but I am determined. :)

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
You might be right that suicide isn't for every one but I am determined. :)

Honestly, you can still reconsider and talk to someone about your problems. Obviously I don't know what they are but there might be another solution except this.

Reactions: jerry
T

Tiburcio

It's not good to encourage minors to kill themselves. She is still so young and actually has a chance at life and is not like some of us.
I never said about encourage.

I said "respect her choice", whatever she chooses.

Reactions: lv-gras and skitliv
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
It's a tricky method to get right and the consequences of failing are severe. So best not to do it.

P

Piper

Aug 14, 2018
also, what makes you so sure that you won't flinch and move your head or try to jump back at the last second? Then it would all be messed up. So I hope you do not do it!
Well as long as the train hits my head at full velocity then I will be fine :)

T

Tiburcio

Sorry, but respecting someone's choice under 18 and who wants to throw themselves under a train is something else than someone who is 50 and in chronic pain.
Personally I'm against train.
Specially for the person who could be disfigured but this happens at any age.
I meant the choice of living of not.

Anyway, I only wanted to give some venting. Now I feel satisfied.

Reactions: lv-gras and creatureoflight
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
Well as long as the train hits my head at full velocity then I will be fine :)

Well, you do sound very optimistic about it...but it really is very risky and it is different than you think, who actually has the balls to lay there with their head on the track when they hear the train approaching?

Reactions: Safi and jerry
jerry

jerry

May 25, 2018
I can't see it happening to be honest.. Especially when there are so many other ways to exit this life or any problems she may have.

T

tammyot

Aug 1, 2018
I think this is highly tricky. 15 is still very young and your life could change if the right people can support you through your challenges. Do you have any life goals or dreams that you wish to aim for? My life definitely seems like it's hopeless however, if I was younger then I would definitely feel stronger about changing my life circumstances as I have so much more time to at least try to get it right. Ultimately it's your decision but I really hope that you have exhausted all other avenues before making this decision.

Reactions: jerry, RoloTomasi and creatureoflight
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
thanks to all the awesome people here, you are all saying the right thing and even though we are on a pro suicide forum most of us feel you should not do this

P

Piper

Aug 14, 2018
Well, you do sound very optimistic about it...but it really is very risky and it is different than you think, who actually has the balls to lay there with their head on the track when they hear the train approaching?
Well if I end up backing out, I will already be on the tracks so I guess disfigurement is a good punishment for not being strong enough :) Either way I am fine with it

C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
Well if I end up backing out, I will already be on the tracks so I guess disfigurement is a good punishment for not being strong enough :) Either way I am fine with it

Did you know that you can suffer horrific injuries which can give you neuropathic pain for the rest of your life, not to mention having someone having to wipe your butt if you are saved? People in a wheelchair can't shit by themselves and have to have their poop removed if they are paralyzed. I have chronic neuropathic pain and am not in a wheelchair but it is no joke-it feels like knives are stabbing me and it is very hard to treat. Do you really want something like this? I would never wish that upon anyone.

Reactions: jerry and Tiburcio
P

Piper

Aug 14, 2018
I think this is highly tricky. 15 is still very young and your life could change if the right people can support you through your challenges. Do you have any life goals or dreams that you wish to aim for? My life definitely seems like it's hopeless however, if I was younger then I would definitely feel stronger about changing my life circumstances as I have so much more time to at least try to get it right. Ultimately it's your decision but I really hope that you have exhausted all other avenues before making this decision.
Thank you for your concern! No, I do not have an life goals nor have I ever had them in the first place. I am ending my life because I am too weak to survive and I accept that I will not change. I have had plenty of time to think about this. I've watched many videos on train suicides and my plan is foolproof.

C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
Thank you for your concern! No, I do not have an life goals nor have I ever had them in the first place. I am ending my life because I am too weak to survive and I accept that I will not change. I have had plenty of time to think about this. I've watched many videos on train suicides and my plan is foolproof.

no plan is foolproof. No suicide method gives you a 100 percent success rate and if you mess this one up you will regret it forever

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and jerry
P

Piper

Aug 14, 2018
Did you know that you can suffer horrific injuries which can give you neuropathic pain for the rest of your life, not to mention having someone having to wipe your butt if you are saved? People in a wheelchair can't shit by themselves and have to have their poop removed if they are paralyzed. I have chronic neuropathic pain and am not in a wheelchair but it is no joke-it feels like knives are stabbing me and it is very hard to treat. Do you really want something like this? I would never wish that upon anyone.
Well that's why i'm on this forum, to find ways to improve my plan so I don't survive to live a horrible life

Reactions: mattwitt
skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
You should go for a different method, if you're so determined theres plenty of better ways

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Ssname, jerry and 1 other person
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
Well that's why i'm on this forum, to find ways to improve my plan so I don't survive to live a horrible life

just a heads up here: your plan is not foolproof and there is no way to improve it. So don't do it. That's just the harsh truth. Jumping under a train is one of the harshest methods there is

P

Piper

Aug 14, 2018
just a heads up here: your plan is not foolproof and there is no way to improve it. So don't do it. That's just the harsh truth. Jumping under a train is one of the harshest methods there is
Well it is one of the best methods that promise a 90% and above death rate. And I am sure I can do it right so I will be decapitated by a 30 ton train rolling over my neck

P

Piper

Aug 14, 2018
You should go for a different method, if you're so determined theres plenty of better ways
If you could recommend anything that would be great! I am only a teenager so I can't afford anything too great

Reactions: Tiburcio
T

Tiburcio

Yeah, there is literally hundred methods, all them have lesser consequences or aren't risky at all.

Some of them even easier than jumping in train.

I don't think you have a bad age, I used to feel like you but there are a lot of better methods, really, trust me.

Reactions: skitliv and RoloTomasi
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
Well it is one of the best methods that promise a 90% and above death rate. And I am sure I can do it right so I will be decapitated by a 30 ton train rolling over my neck

But have you REALLY thought about it? Do you REALLY have the guts to lay there with a train rolling towards you with your head on the tracks? It takes major balls and you might move in your fear and mess everything up.

Reactions: jerry, Tiburcio and RoloTomasi